Robert Quinn to visit Cowboys

dwreck27

Reaction score
He’s on his last year of his deal? With the dolphins paying possibly half of it?

I would love this trade as long as it’s for a 5th or later round pick. Get a player who is in a contract year and might want grab one more pay day

JustChip

Reaction score
The deal must be done though correct?

Teams don’t send players under contract to other teams to talk

It seems the trade compensation is probably worked out - they're just working on the contract details and probably a physical.

Carson

Reaction score
He’s on his last year of his deal? With the dolphins paying possibly half of it?

I would love this trade as long as it’s for a 5th or later round pick. Get a player who is in a contract year and might want grab one more pay day

Yes Miami has said they will already pay half of his deal

It seems the trade compensation is probably worked out - they're just working on the contract details and probably a physical.

That’s what I was thinking.

Kind of odd to say, hey Dallas likes you. Go visit and see if you like them

timb2

Reaction score
Nope!!! I don't want him. He is being shuffled around the NFL like Michael Bennett.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This X 1000. If it’s for a 5th and swapping picks I’m ok with it. If it’s for anything higher I’d be very meh on it.

But he does fit a need and would slide into starting RE and Would mean DE is no longer a need.

Lawrence and Quinn start.

Armstrong, Taco, Hyder depth.

Crawford slides in

If they really pay part of the salary then they'll want a better pick in return than if they don't pay any of his salary.

JBell

That's still my Quarterback
Reaction score
Now THIS is the type of move I've wanted to see out of this regime.

Quinn still can get pressure off the edge. He was the Dolphins version of Brandon Carr - solid player but paid like a superstar.

Bring Quinn here and we're ready to go full on BPA on draft day.

coult44

Reaction score
He will most likely be released so hopefully we dont trade for him

Because why, we could draft someone on the 4-7th round who would be better in the next 2-3 years. The intelligence of this place is trending in the wrong direction.