Rodgers traded to Jets

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I think the Jets did too much with the 2024 pick going to a 1st, but overall solid deal if you believe AR still has "it".
Yep..

I can’t believe they got that out of them for an old QB.

Havic

Reaction score
Good deal for the jets if rodgers will play at a high level for say the next 3 years

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I think the Jets did too much with the 2024 pick going to a 1st, but overall solid deal if you believe AR still has "it".
He definitely still has some game, but I think he’s lost the “it” part. He’s been struggling for years getting the Packers over the hump and he hasn’t played well in the playoffs. He couldn’t even get the Packers to the playoffs this past season. The Jets gave up too much for a QB that may only be there one or two seasons. Rodgers was on the fence several weeks ago about even returning to play this upcoming season. I think he only returned because he’ll be out a lot of money if he doesn’t.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
I wish he would have stayed in Green Bay... Maybe the Cowboys would have had a chance to avenge those ridiculous playoff loses.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
We could have kept our first rounder, gotten rid of Dak for a few years while we groom the next guy, and had the one QB who is money at AT&T Stadium the last 10+ years?

Not to mention it would be a cakewalk for him like Brady going from a weekly ice field to a Theme Park, Dude is only one year removed from a 37 TD 4 INT season.

If Jerry truly wanted to go all in before the grim reaper arrives, that was the move right there.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I wish he would have stayed in Green Bay... Maybe the Cowboys would have had a chance to avenge those ridiculous playoff loses.
Instead they will get embarassing losses to the Jets. Rodgers has Dallas' number. Always has.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Anyone else remember that the Jets play in Cowboys stadium next year?

Yep ARod is playing the Cowboys yet again.

Big_D

Reaction score
Screw Thanksgiving.. now we get to beat him in the Super Bowl. :p