Rodgers traded to Jets

MikeB80

Reaction score
I would refuse to play for the Jets.
They have an excellent defense and really good young rb who will return at some point this year. They just needed somone to run their offense. They now have it. The AFC east is the best division in football.

Flamma

Reaction score
This could be very interesting if Rodgers has something left in the tank. He's 6.9% against the cap this year. I can't remember the last time he was an insignificant cap hit. That's like rookie contract level.

Carson

Reaction score
They have an excellent defense and really good young rb who will return at some point this year. They just needed somone to run their offense. They now have it. The AFC east is the best division in football.
They have legit receivers as well.

Wilson, Lazard, Hardman, Davis

DandyDon52

Reaction score
But they still didn't lose their 1st sitting at 15 is a win in this situation. I thought the Pack was trying to squeeze a 1st out of them so a swap and 2 pick difference isn't bad.
they also gave a 2024 2nd which most likely becomes a 1st If Rodgers plays 65% of plays.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
jets most likely will beat cowboys now. Rodgers loves beating cowboys, and likes jerry dome, and that is where game is at !

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
the irony of a cowboys fan goofing on someone known for a Hail Mary. At least Rodgers Hail Mary was legit.
One ring 18 years yeah, he’s one of the best. Yes I know it takes a team. Do you give Prescott the same respect. No, I’m not saying he’s as great as Aaron. But Aaron was nothing special. He’s a media lover boy.

Flamma

Reaction score
So was Staubach's. Go ahead, show me the push off. Does not exist.
It really wasn't a push off. If you watch the game the field was terrible. To say it was sloppy would be an understatement. Fans see it at a distance. The ref was right there. He has a clear, and close up angle.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Well it's finally official it's a good move for the Jets who can't find a QB for anything.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Good move by the Jets. It makes them just as media interesting in NY as the the NY “Football” Giants.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Live look in at the packers franchise:
ezgif.com-optimize-9.gif

It’s been 30 years since they traded for Favre. The NFCN’s long national nightmare is over

erod

Reaction score
Quick, who are now the top 3 quarterbacks in the NFC?