Roger Goodell needs to be fired. Kraft and Brady need to make it happen

cowboyvic

Reaction score
Once again this man has gone to far with his power. Brady and Kraft have a right to be pissed at this fool. 4 games for nothing. it never should have even got to this point. i hope Kraft will lead the way in getting him fired.i can't stand this fool. he needs to be fired.

khiladi

Reaction score
Once again this man has gone to far with his power. Brady and Kraft have a right to be pissed at this fool. 4 games for nothing. it never should have even got to this point. i hope Kraft will lead the way in getting him fired.i can't stand this fool. he needs to be fired.

Shaking_head.gif

Doomsday101

Reaction score

Pats should not have cheated. Teams and players do not determine what rules they will play by and which ones they will ignore. Goodell did his job, Pats were completely in the wrong

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Not many cared for Rozelle, Tagliabue and now Goodell. The position they held or currently hold tends to get people not liking them much.

landroverking

Reaction score
is the OP drunk or stoned?

Stoned in the morning drunk in the afternoon.
Charlie Daniels Band.

Really every commissioner of every Pro sport in the USA has the same power.
In the NFL since 1968.
MLB since 1919.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
How is Brady not cooperating on Goodell?

The team wasn’t alone playing keep-away, as quarterback Tom Brady refused to provide text messages and e-mails “even though those requests were limited to the subject matter of our investigation” which means they weren’t just looking for cell phone pics of Gisele Bundchen.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...riots-for-not-cooperating-with-investigation/

It was the organization as well who were not cooperating with the investigation.

erod

Reaction score
Players are thick as thieves. So are owners.

And not one player as come out in support of Brady. Not a quarterback to be specific, which is notable.

And not an owner has come out to support Kraft. Jerry is very tight with him, but he'll support Goodell.

That's telling.

Players and owners alike see this as blatant cheating. And that's enough for me.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score

And not one player as come out in support of Brady. Not a quarterback to be specific, which is notable.

And not an owner has come out to support Kraft. Jerry is very tight with him, but he'll support Goodell.

That's telling.

Players and owners alike see this as blatant cheating. And that's enough for me.

They are all laughing watching the "golden boys" squirm

First rule when you find yourself in a hole is to stop digging

Doomsday101

Reaction score

That's telling.

I agree. Now ultimately I think the rule itself is not that big of an issue but it is the rule and as long as that rule is there player should honor the rules of the game and play by those rules. When or if the rule changes then he can go inflate or deflate the ball to his own satisfaction

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
I agree. Now ultimately I think the rule itself is not that big of an issue but it is the rule and as long as that rule is there player should honor the rules of the game and play by those rules. When or if the rule changes then he can go inflate or deflate the ball to his own satisfaction

It's akin to throwing spitballs IMO.

But if you get caught you get kicked out of the game and probably get suspended for a week.

Brady's punishment is equal to a PED violation or substance abuse failure, not a huge deal.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
It's akin to throwing spitballs IMO.

But if you get caught you get kicked out of the game and probably get suspended for a week.

Brady's punishment is equal to a PED violation or substance abuse failure, not a huge deal.

I look at it like a speeding. Most us of will speed but we don't get a ticket until we get caught. He got caught and when asked for cell phone to see the text and emails he refused. That was his right to do so the league can't force him but they are correct in saying he was uncooperative and based on what they do know Brady will be serving 4 games. He said he had nothing to do with it, I would gladly turn my cell phone into the league to show them I had nothing to do with it.