Roger Goodell needs to be fired. Kraft and Brady need to make it happen

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
the eternal defense of the do nothings: EVERYONE ELSE DOES IT SO WHY BOTHER. If you cannot figure out why that is wrong then there is nothing to say to you.

So you bury your head in the sand instead, I'm just honest with myself

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
31 owners absolutely love the job Goodell is doing. 1 Not So Much. He's going nowhere.

Funny thing is, the law-abiding OWNERS & players have nothing to fear from the guy.

Imagine that.

FIFY

Yea, imagine that. 31 owners are happy. 1 is whining . . . . .

Robert-Kraft.jpg

My how times have changed . . . . . . . .

a02_jump_b_goodell_39480105-e1422272750273.jpg

CITY-JP-NFL-2-articleLarge.jpg
IFWT_KraftGoodell.jpg

jrumann59

Reaction score
IIRC correctly wasn't Mara/Kraft/Rooney the ones pushing for the uncapped year penalties against the Commanders and Cowboys.

Shunpike

Reaction score
Once again this man has gone to far with his power. Brady and Kraft have a right to be pissed at this fool. 4 games for nothing. it never should have even got to this point. i hope Kraft will lead the way in getting him fired.i can't stand this fool. he needs to be fired.

You are either a Pats troll or something else. How can you say this is nothing? Goodell should have fined Brady for a whole season for what he did.

Staubacher

Reaction score
LOL The Way We Were.

After Spygate, Kraft expected special treatment from his buddy again. Is shocked and appalled that there is no honor among scoundrels.

Goodell cannot believe the Pats would flaunt his authority and the league again by more cheating and corruption. He says not this time old friend I covered for you once and this is how you repay?

That's what this is about now - and also Brady's petulance.

FIFY

Yea, imagine that. 31 owners are happy. 1 is whining . . . . .

Robert-Kraft.jpg

My how times have changed . . . . . . . .

a02_jump_b_goodell_39480105-e1422272750273.jpg

CITY-JP-NFL-2-articleLarge.jpg
IFWT_KraftGoodell.jpg

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
LOL The Way We Were.

After Spygate, Kraft expected special treatment from his buddy again. Is shocked and appalled that there is no honor among scoundrels.

Goodell cannot believe the Pats would flaunt his authority and the league again by more cheating and corruption. He says not this time old friend I covered for you once and this is how you repay?

That's what this is about now - and also Brady's petulance.

Winner winner chicken dinner!

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
I actually liked Mr. Kraft at one time. Thought he was the best owner amongst the NFL guys.

His behavior has changed my mind completely. He's no better than any of his cheating players.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
I still can't stand Goodell for trying to ban Hardy for 10 games.

I stayed out of all that Hardy mess but he's a Cowboy and I hope all the bad is behind him and hope he's a great player for them.

I can't say I'm a fan of the commish but that's a hard job. Of course he's paid a gazillion dollars a year so whatever criticism he gets he's probably immune to it.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I never cared for Kraft. Brady was another matter. I did used to like him. I always thought he was a better QB than P. Manning. I still do but Manning is a better person. Brady is just arrogant. Lost all respect for him.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I stayed out of all that Hardy mess but he's a Cowboy and I hope all the bad is behind him and hope he's a great player for them.

I can't say I'm a fan of the commish but that's a hard job. Of course he's paid a gazillion dollars a year so whatever criticism he gets he's probably immune to it.

I have no respect for Hardy but I'll root for him because he's a Cowboy. Hopefully nothing else will happen with him other that creaming QBs. Can't stand the Commish. This is the first thing he's done in a long time that I agree with.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
I never cared for Kraft. Brady was another matter. I did used to like him. I always thought he was a better QB than P. Manning. I still do but Manning is a better person. Brady is just arrogant. Lost all respect for him.

I think Peyton is a better QB. I use to like Tom but no more.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
I have no respect for Hardy but I'll root for him because he's a Cowboy. Hopefully nothing else will happen with him other that creaming QBs. Can't stand the Commish. This is the first thing he's done in a long time that I agree with.

At this point all I can say about Hardy is I hope he's a one man QB wrecking machine. He's a Cowboy. I love the star. Don't have to like him but I love the star.