Romo and Dak are 7th and 8th best in Career Adjusted EPA 1999-2023

starfan1

Reaction score
QBs on a Team are paid the most to fail the least.
QB contracts are ridiculous but a QB can have a good game and lose and can have a crap game and win football is the most team oriented game in sports.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is why I don’t take you serious. Pappy himself will tell you he’s anti Dak and we lose because of him.
Of course he says that. Hes also admitted the other parts sucked too.

I thought you didnt read every single thing now suddenly you are so sure.

And this is why i dont take YOU seriously.

Last edited:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
no he doesnt but i dont waste my time discussing trolls like he and mountain. I still talk with you because you arent as bad as them but lately you can be found with similar talking points there are just different levels. They are pro level trolls and while I dont consider you to be a troll you are are frequent in ther talking points
I do not troll. I speak my mind without looking for reactions.
I share opinions with a variety of people. I was quick to give dak credit fir a very nice 2023 season....especially reducing ints. Then gb happened...and while i have said many times an entire team failure....still trying to figure out daks 1st half. Singlehandedly really hurt us. 14 easy points when he knows we are struggling. Some poo poo that but its concerning to me. Leaders and almost mvps dont do that.

starfan1

Reaction score
I do not troll. I speak my mind without looking for reactions.
I share opinions with a variety of people. I was quick to give dak credit fir a very nice 2023 season....especially reducing ints. Then gb happened...and while i have said many times an entire team failure....still trying to figure out daks 1st half. Singlehandedly really hurt us. 14 easy points when he knows we are struggling. Some poo poo that but its concerning to me. Leaders and almost mvps dont do that.
you are a different poster post GB loss. Thats youre right as a poster

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
you are a different poster post GB loss. Thats youre right as a poster
Yep. But it took awhile. Im hoping to turn things around when the season starts.

I was mad at murray for his fumble....even though i loved the guy.

Only player i ever wished gone was jaylon and his hobbling.

I had such high hopes...Im not sure why my disappontment with dak causes such a ruckus. Cuz it lumps me in with the hatin trolls?
Welp....so be it then. Cant control that...not gonna fake it.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yes. But still trying to wrap my head around the 14 easy points dak singlehandedly gave them. 13-7 if he just takes care if the ball and some 1st downs. I believe the defense would have been a litle more pepped without them.

Not just ints as in macho heave down the field romo style. Brainless 10 yarder to appease cd. I just dont get it.
And down the stretch he goes!

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
Is EPA a measurement of how much money you can make without winning anything?

starfan1

Reaction score
Yep. But it took awhile. Im hoping to turn things around when the season starts.

I was mad at murray for his fumble....even though i loved the guy.

Only player i ever wished gone was jaylon and his hobbling.

I had such high hopes...Im not sure why my disappontment with dak causes such a ruckus. Cuz it lumps me in with the hatin trolls?
Welp....so be it then. Cant control that...not gonna fake it.
you do you!! but dont be shocked when youre interaction with others is as it is. It most likely wont come from me as we go way back to the old site and i still think of you as that poster but i may be in the minority. hope things turn around for you

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
you do you!! but dont be shocked when youre interaction with others is as it is. It most likely wont come from me as we go way back to the old site and i still think of you as that poster but i may be in the minority. hope things turn around for you
If you think I am fully responsible for any "as is interactions" you're just not paying attention. You object to MY behavior but not theirs. As if I'm the bad guy here insulting a lot of good fans for their opinion? Come on.

Maybe I'm not the only one that has changed.

And really...that is MY biggest objection here, not really about Dak or team or players or Jerry......is how a few people treat good fans. When even the moderators get attacked and have to gently and very patiently admonish them...something is very wrong, don't you think?

I do.

starfan1

Reaction score
I’m tired man I’ll answer this tmrw if I remember but it’s a bit of an over reaction to what I said
If you think I am fully responsible for any "as is interactions" you're just not paying attention. You object to MY behavior but not theirs. As if I'm the bad guy here insulting a lot of good fans for their opinion? Come on.

Maybe I'm not the only one that has changed.

And really...that is MY biggest objection here, not really about Dak or team or players or Jerry......is how a few people treat good fans. When even the moderators get attacked and have to gently and very patiently admonish them...something is very wrong, don't you think?

I do.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m tired man I’ll answer this tmrw if I remember but it’s a bit of an over reaction to what I said
Sorry. I guess I misunderstood what you were trying to tell me. Sounded like something. We can talk later or you can PM me. I respect your opinions and temperament.

shabazz

Reaction score
We've got to get a QB here that can make us all forget about Tony and Dakota.

Both of their combined playoff wins and losses is abysmal. 4-9.

It's like having Philip Rivers here for 20 years.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Note this also includes postseason game stats .......interesting

This IMO is our postseason problem(s) in a nutshell..........the draft alone WILL NOT get you pass "hanging around the rim"

https://www.golongtd.com/p/what-in-the-hell-are-the-dallas-cowboys

This is a perfect time to check back in with those on staff who helped explain Jerry’s World in our 2021 three-part series. Problems outlined then have only lingered, and it’s a shame. Prime opportunities at the Super Bowl fade away.

“It is crazy what’s going on,” one former Cowboys personnel says, “and it doesn’t ever really change.”

A failure to grasp the quarterback market. A resistance to spend money on veterans who can swiftly close that title gap. A failure to re-sign their own at the right time. And, sadly, even tales of Jerry Jones’ raunchy sexual escapades.

It all continues, year to year, and the Dallas Cowboys only burgeon their own reputation as the NFL’s preeminent underachievers.

Hard to believe, but that's what he says.
Dak is top 10 in playoffs too

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
There was a lot of regret that we stuck with Dak, because we lost. That's just the way it goes.
The way Dak was playing there would’ve been even more regret and a lot of what could have been, had we gone back to where we had already been with Romo. Especially considering Dak beat Aaron Rodgers earlier that season. Even the Romo lovers admit that Romo was an unlucky QB and you’re not going to beat Aaron Rodgers in a playoff game with an unlucky QB. Dak played a real good game with over 300 yards and three TDs plus we scored 30 points. No way could Romo had done any better. Just like with Romo in 2014 our defense couldn’t get it done with the game on the line. Trust me, it would have made no difference who our QB was because our defense simply can’t get it done in the playoffs. It couldn’t then and it can’t now. Not going to discuss this any further. I’ve been there and done it too many times with this discussion.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
The way Dak was playing there would’ve been even more regret and a lot of what could have been, had we gone back to where we had already been with Romo. Especially considering Dak beat Aaron Rodgers earlier that season. Even the Romo lovers admit that Romo was an unlucky QB and you’re not going to beat Aaron Rodgers in a playoff game with an unlucky QB. Dak played a real good game with over 300 yards and three TDs plus we scored 30 points. No way could Romo had done any better. Just like with Romo in 2014 our defense couldn’t get it done with the game on the line. Trust me, it would have made no difference who our QB was because our defense simply can’t get it done in the playoffs. It couldn’t then and it can’t now. Not going to discuss this any further. I’ve been there and done it too many times with this discussion.
I agree that overly discussing a what-if is a waste of time. I gave my opinion. You gave yours. That's enough.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
We've got to get a QB here that can make us all forget about Tony and Dakota.

Both of their combined playoff wins and losses is abysmal. 4-9.

It's like having Philip Rivers here for 20 years.
We won't ever find one because quarterback is not the (main) problem. The two geniuses leading the franchise are.