Romo has broken bone in back; out 6-10 weeks ** Mega Thread **

bodi

Reaction score
Let CZ tell it though

"Everything is fine and anyone who says otherwise doesn't know football"

THIS

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
Peyton missed 17 games , pretty good but not an "ironman". Eli is more of an ironman than Peyton. I was comparing competitive drive not injury history. Peyton continued playing while his body wasn't in optimal condition because he was an ultimate competitor. Romo will do the same because he is also an elite competitor. Do you understand that now ? If not sorry I can't make it any clearer.
Not to really nitpick this but Peyton started well over 200 games in a row at one point. A little fragility at the end doesn't change him being one of the all-time iron men in league history. I get what you're saying here but wanted to make sure this was pointed out.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Peyton missed 17 games , pretty good but not an "ironman". Eli is more of an ironman than Peyton.

Yeah, but Peyton essentially missed just the one season due to injury. 17 games in an 18-year career is impressive.

[quote I was comparing competitive drive not injury history. Peyton continued playing while his body wasn't in optimal condition because he was an ultimate competitor. Romo will do the same because he is also an elite competitor. Do you understand that now ? If not sorry I can't make it any clearer.[/QUOTE]

You don't need to. Romo's want doesn't change the fact that he can't stay healthy. I have no doubt that he wants to compete, just doubt that it's up to him.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Yes!!!! a 50 page thread before midnight!!! And I was part of it....Feels good to make history.;)

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not to really nitpick this but Peyton started well over 200 games in a row at one point. A little fragility at the end doesn't change him being one of the all-time iron men in league history. I get what you're saying here but wanted to make sure this was pointed out.

Thank you.
:thumbup:

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score

None of these are very appealing, especially if they involve a trade.

bodi

Reaction score
Tony Romo: "That was probably as tough a hit as I've taken on my back in the last 5 years." Feels good that it held up

Romo said he only feels normal soreness, and that is already dissipating. Says he feels good.

Tony Romo said they didn't do an X-ray. Said felt a sensation of like a stinger in his shoulder right away but went away

dies not know his own body

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Meanwhile, Cliff Avril was celebrating immediately after he crumbled.

Ya I hate that team, from the fair weather fans to the ugly arse uniforms to the QB who looks like he should be in an ISIL training camp to their overrated pedestrian WR bunch, piss on em all.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
And the Jerry Jones commentary about Romo will officially commence tomorrow when he takes a break from basking in the glory of having the Frisco facility shown off on NFL Network for five hours.

popp1234

Reaction score
Ya I hate that team, from the fair weather fans to the ugly arse uniforms to the QB who looks like he should be in an ISIL training camp to their overrated pedestrian WR bunch, piss on em all.

Haha, ISIL training camp. I must admit, that was funny. However, wasn't very nice. I laughed, so I feel little guilty too. Now that I think about it. That was not very cool at all, man!

popp1234

Reaction score
Haha, ISIL training camp. I must admit, that was funny. However, wasn't very nice. I laughed, so I feel little guilty too. Now that I think about it. That was not very cool at all, man!

Mods, can we have a downvote feature in the forum? Just kidding.....or am I? ;)

perrykemp

Reaction score
Tony Romo: "That was probably as tough a hit as I've taken on my back in the last 5 years." Feels good that it held up

Romo said he only feels normal soreness, and that is already dissipating. Says he feels good.

Tony Romo said they didn't do an X-ray. Said felt a sensation of like a stinger in his shoulder right away but went away

dies not know his own body

Players lie through their teeth about their injuries. Romo included.

remdak

Reaction score
Just saw an interesting interview with David Carr on the NFL Network. When he was at Carolina, he pretty much took the same kind of hit (they showed it - was very similar to Romo's). He broke 2 bones in his back and actually came back in the game. He missed about half the season, but mentioned it still bothered him after he came back that year.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Players lie through their teeth about their injuries. Romo included.
Romo was flailing on the ground grabbing his back in the exact spot of the fracture.....he knew he was hurt immediately and tried all game to hide the pain on his face.....unsuccessfully I must say

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Well, look on the bright side. If Dak proves to be the real deal, we've found our quarterback of the future.
If not, Watson will be available or Myles Garrett will be just what we need on defense.