Romo passes on the question of what Cowboys must do to take the next step

lukin2006

Reaction score
We know he can see the future, apparently just not far enough to see them take the next step.

That is why he paused. For 3 seconds he gazed in the future 20 years down the road, saw JG as the head coach but no Superbowl and did not have the heart to say sorry Dallas fans.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
I believe the displayed profundity of yer' post is an extrapolation to that which was actually rendered in questioned response,,,o_O

*I almost gave you the ol' " +1 point awarded fer " post:thumbup:
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
Points and likes me likes...I think the Garrett explication was germane to the aforementioned..lol:lmao::omg::muttley:

Them

Reaction score
...Tony can talk or not talk all he wants now, especially since he's out of the game...I supported him for ten years...he had ten years...and one way or another...he couldn't get it done. Even though I thought he might have been given one more chance after his last injury...that didn't happen either. none the less....all he can do is talk or not talk now. He's the past!:cool:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
That’s just, like, your opinion man.

We don’t know. He could want to flame Garrett. He could want to tactfully make some observations about a young QB and thought better of putting Dak in the spotlight. He could have had criticism of the offense or of Linehan he thought better about sharing when the guy is out of a job. He could think they need to add a few playmakers.

I’m sure he’s got a great answer, whatever it is. But you can’t just assume his no comment matches your own criticisms exactly and anyone who disagrees is Jerry or a homer.

I’ll set aside my usual screed on people thinking people who disagree about how to improve the team are homers by default. I might want to change more than you do right now and just wouldn’t include the HC. That doesn’t make me a homer. It might make me wrong (I’m not), but it doesn’t make me a homer.
+1 point awarded fer' the casual interjection of asphalt paver operational nomenclature into a conversation pertaining to a politely declined questioned answer from an unquestionably Deity levelled former Q.B.:thumbup:

:yourock::starspin::yourock:

:bow::oldcouple::bow:

o_O

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Might be a little hidden code by Romo I missed initially. He chose his words carefully and said "I'll pass on that one". He could have said no comment, I'd rather not answer that, next question, whatever.

Instead he chose "I'll pass" and I don't think it's a coincidence. Meaning in order to take the next step he would have to pass? .... the football? That kind of "I'll pass"? Is this the clever message he's sending?

I read you, Tony Romo, and I miss the living crap out of you. Every sack he takes. Every misread he makes. Every technique he breaks. Every misstep he takes. I'll be missing you.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Might be a little hidden code by Romo I missed initially. He chose his words carefully and said "I'll pass on that one". He could have said no comment, I'd rather not answer that, next question, whatever.

Instead he chose "I'll pass" and I don't think it's a coincidence. Meaning in order to take the next step he would have to pass? .... the football? That kind of "I'll pass"? Is this the clever message he's sending?

I read you, Tony Romo, and I miss the living crap out of you. Every sack he takes. Every misread he makes. Every technique he breaks. Every misstep he takes. I'll be missing you.
Bringing out your inner Sting for that one, huh?

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
...and then immediately threw an interception.

:p

JK. I'm a big Romo fan.

thanksgiving-isnt-the-same-without-those-tony-romo-turnovers-22627901.png

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Skimmed the thread so may have missed it, but Moore was saying on the Ticket this afternoon that Romo was also asked about Kellen Moore, and David said he sort of hemmed and hawed for a second but ended up saying he's heard good things about Kellen but he doubted much would change because the head coach was the same.

Anyone still unclear about all this?
+3 points are hereby expeditiously awarded ,fer the introduction of new found evidence ,of which is soundly assigning thereof an moore easily formulated insight into the THEADS " person of unanswered question's" suppressed TRUE OPINION:thumbup:

:omg::starspin::omg:

:yourock::bow::yourock:

:dance::hammer::dance:

o_O

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes. Our coaches brand of football can not help us. It can only harm when we have become predictable and a team has figured something out and we need to adjust.
So, the coaches only call the defensive signals, alignments, personnel packages, stunts, blitzes, coverages etc... in the games the defense doesn’t play as well, and the players just wing it on their own in the games they do play well? I’m guessing most fans weren’t aware. It’s nice to finally have it explained.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

You have to have the Green Hornet decoder ring to know for sure.

InTheZone

Reaction score
I put this in another thread, but it was meant for this one:

He could be wondering many things, but I'm going to guess he passed because it has to do with either the guy coaching the team, or the guy who replaced him.
or both lol

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
There is a term for this @Risen Star. It’s called projection.

“the unconscious transfer of one's own desires or emotions to another person.”

Romo is the guy that said on the sidelines after the Philly game that "he has earned it". He then went on national TV and had his own press conference to say that Dak was the guy and he has earned it.

11 wins in a row was Dak.

HES TALKING ABOUT GARRETT!!!!!!!!!