Romo to speak to the media today at 4:15 CDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmohican29

Reaction score
Interesting. I think Tony had been promised the job back and there was a point in time where he knew the hard conversation was coming. He took the burden off of Dak and the team, but I do believe he's decided he will play football again as a starting QB in the NFL. It just may not be as a Dallas Cowboy.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
What I heard was Tony wants his job back, and he'll try to grab it as soon as the opportunity presents itself. Until that time comes, he's going to do his best to help Dak and the Cowboys succeed.
That first part isn't what I heard at all. To me, it sounded like he has come to terms that this is Dak's team now, that he's the backup, and that he's going to help Dak just as he was helped when he took over for a starting QB.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
He's upset DFW no longer is in his corner. Those 2 wildcard wins have been flushed down the toilet by the 2 rookies and their 8-1 blast out of the gate. Completely unnecessary press conference.....

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Reading between the line a bit, sounds like he may ask to get one more shot with another team in 2017 o_O

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The fact he'll be back in uniform on Sunday ready to play if needed, further points to Dak finishing out the rest of the season unless he gets hurt or starts to struggle.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Jeeebus they are acting like Magic Johnson just announced he has AIDS

Jason Garrett should've been the guy to announce this and any interview with Tony should've just been the standard thing they do at their locker.

This was over the top and not needed. Romo shouldn't have had to put himself out there like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.