Romo to speak to the media today at 4:15 CDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score
I am shocked that this is how they decided to handle this situation! Wow! That's all I can say is wow.

They shouldn't have let him go out there and do that.

I am going to bet he wasnt let go out there...as always with tony, he tells them what he's going to do.

full bet this was what tony wanted to do.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I am shocked that this is how they decided to handle this situation! Wow! That's all I can say is wow.

They shouldn't have let him go out there and do that.
I think it was more their idea than his. He's just being a team player...as always.
I promise you one thing...he thinks (KNOWS) he is the better player.

But 8-1 with a young gun playing great is nothing anyone wants to screw up.
At this point...GO DAK and GO COWBOYS

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Yeah, you don't really understand anything, do you.

He did that for Dak. Period.

He did it for himself. He could've held a team meeting and addressed his peers not the freaking media and national tv. This is Cabo Tony coming out in full force...

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
If he is not retiring this is waaaaaayyyy to dramatic and they should've never let him go out there and do this...

Unless Dak gets hurt or completely goes into the toilet for multiple games in a row, Romo is done with this team.

So, no, it ain't retirement, but it's still a pretty major deal.

popp1234

Reaction score
That press conference was completely and utterly pointless and unnecessary

I disagree. This was necessary. He basically conceded the team to Dak to put to rest any drama. The media would have milked this Dak or Romo drama for the rest of the year. As odd as the press conference may have seemed, it was necessary.

My God, I know it had to be so damn emotional for him, though. Much respect for Romo!

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
He's upset DFW no longer is in his corner. Those 2 wildcard wins have been flushed down the toilet by the 2 rookies and their 8-1 blast out of the gate. Completely unnecessary press conference.....

I just felt so bad for him and so angry that their PR let him go out there and do that. My gosh.

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
He basically was told we are rolling with Dak no matter what .. Good he gave props to Dak and admitted he earned it .. I felt he made it a bit too dramatic ..

Let's go Dak

:cool:

Doomsay

Reaction score
The problem is, Dak can't win a Super Bowl with this team. He's not ready for Seattle or New England. Romo might be able to pull that off.
That might be the case, but how could you ever change anything up to that point if the team keeps winning?

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
The problem is, Dak can't win a Super Bowl with this team. He's not ready for Seattle or New England. Romo might be able to pull that off.

That's just nonsense of course he can. Doesn't mean he will doesn't mean Tony would either because they're good teams but we're a good team too. Stop hating.

Seattle - no run game
NE - average at best defense

Status
Not open for further replies.