Rosenthal NFC QB ranks

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who is Rosenthal?
776a4d151147b94b87861409cb5927ed.jpg
A guy who can't even spell his first name correctly.

Nav22

Reaction score
All I gonna say is that all the good QBs in the NFC have reached the Superbowl at some point. That includes the following:

Tom Brady - Tampa
Aaron Rodgers - Green Bay
Jared Goff - with Rams
Matt Stafford - Rams
Jimmy G - with Niners
Jalen Hurts - Eagles

I don't see Dak anywhere but I'm clueless.
Stopped reading after "All I gonna say."

You Anti-Dakkers are so well educated.

How could one even dare to disagree with you Rhodes Scholars???
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I disagree with the rankings but I don't feel like its a huge leap to say Dak is the best in the NFC right now either.

The problem with the rankings in the NFC is that their is just such a lack of quality QBs in the entire conference. I mean you could realistically put Jared Goff towards the top of the list too and I wouldnt argue. Put any of these guys on the AFC list and well.....not pretty.
I think that’s based on reputation. Because everyone is infatuated with guys like Josh Allen, Burrow and Herbert…..Burrow I understand. He has the resume. If I’m being honest based on the playoffs last year? The three most impressive performances I saw came from NFC quarterbacks. Daniel Jones against the Vikings, Dak against the Buccs and Hurts against Chiefs.
People love to overhype the AFC.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I think that’s based on reputation. Because everyone is infatuated with guys like Josh Allen, Burrow and Herbert…..Burrow I understand. He has the resume. If I’m being honest based on the playoffs last year? The three most impressive performances I saw came from NFC quarterbacks. Daniel Jones against the Vikings, Dak against the Buccs and Hurts against Chiefs.
People love to overhype the AFC.
Nailed it.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What controversy? Any sane person realizes Dak is not the best QB in the NFC, especially coming off a season where he missed 5 games yet led the league in INT's and crapped the bed in the playoff game vs. SF.
Probably based on 7 years vs. 1 year from Hurts. Lets see if Hurts keeps the same or improves or was a one hit wonder.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Lol see the media starts all their own drama.

They start saying things like this. They start saying Dallas has loaded. Then SAS starts saying Dallas and the fans are delusional. When they're the ones saying this. Not fans

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is this based on INTS thrown despite missing 5 games?
I think 7 years vs. 1 year. Actually 2 years as Hurts 1st year as a full time starter was not great.
6 years years of decent consistency from Dak, then his bad INT's last season.

That is the only thing I can think of. Based on last year alone. Dak maybe #4 at best.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Probably based on 7 years vs. 1 year from Hurts. Lets see if Hurts keeps the same or improves or was a one hit wonder.
I think him and Purdy are both in for a rude awakening. Cause now teams have tape on them.

Can argue hurts has a couple yrs but last yr was the first yr he showed he could actually complete a pass.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
I think 7 years vs. 1 year. Actually 2 years as Hurts 1st year as a full time starter was not great.

That is the only thing I can think of. Based on last year alone. Dak maybe #4 at best.
So do any of the wrs or tes get any blame for the 9 ints that went thru their hands??

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So do any of the wrs or tes get any blame for the 9 tipped ints?
Of course they do.
I hope MM changes this part up, as to better routes, and more open receivers.
It will be interesting to see. And makes going into this season more fun to watch. If Moore was still here, I would not be happy about it.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score

And I get that there's more to it than just a pass and catch. There were times where dak threw into double coverage and got there only to have a wr or te get alligator arms. But sometimes you gotta make tough catches. Then there's the 3 ints from lamb not crossing in front of two lbers and a s.

Dak has faults but plenty of those ints weren't his fault.