Roy Williams Bash Thread *Merged*

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Thanos68;2278270 said:
I have the last 3 years of Cowboy football to show as Fact. What do you want me to pull up as fact huh? Do you want me to send you old game tapes or something? Sorry but I don't have those, all I have are the memories of what I saw on the tube. And those are memories of Roy constantly getting burned. But you're right, it's usually not his fault. :rolleyes:

You said RW gets beat deep 3 times a game show me games where this happens and tell me what coverage the cowboys are playing.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
khiladi;2278271 said:
That extra yardage was because Dallas, in the 4th, was allowing the Packers to move up the field after they had a 3 score lead on them... Garbage time... BTW, Dallas red-zone defense was sweet yesterday...

Agreed. The defense held a potent Packers offense to 180 total yards in 3 quarters last night. They had 210 total yards with 5 minutes left in the game. 110 garbage yards is, while highly aggravating to watch, acceptable when you're up by three scores.

ROMOSAPIEN9

Proud Grandpa
Reaction score
I just scanned through the thread. Read some of it so I see that there are pro's and con's...but...

Let me just say this once.....ROY WILLIAMS FRIGGIN SUX!!!!!!!

He is a liability and needs to be traded for a bag of marbles and some deep heating rub.

He's in love with the lifestyle and not the game. All he does is try to lay a devastating hit. He couldn't (form) tackle my daughter, and he couldn't cover me.

When I found out he broke his arm I was literally excited. Now we can play some solid defense w/o this friggin albatros on the field.

Trade him, cut him, I don't care.

Hey RW...It's time to get good, or get gone. Good riddance I say!!

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Dallas;2277457 said:
BTW: I agree the internet does kinda stink w/ regard to every nancy having instant access to this place right after a game.

It used to be that I'd stay away from these boards for a day or so after a loss, so that I wouldn't go postal on all the Negative Nancies, but here lately, I've even had to wait some hours after a freakin' WIN...

I waver between being really pissed at the Chicken Littles, and feeling really sorry for them; with as well as the Cowboys have played these first three games, they don't seem to be getting any PLEASURE out of watching them...

Man, if you can't enjoy this streak of games, you'll NEVER be satisfied, not even when the Boys next hoist a Lombardi Trophy...

Thanos68

Benched
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2278278 said:
You said RW gets beat deep 3 times a game show me games where this happens and tell me what coverage the cowboys are playing.

Please, get a life, what do you think I am, the NFL archivist?

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
ROMOSAPIEN9;2278283 said:
I just scanned through the thread. Read some of it so I see that there are pro's and con's...but...

Let me just say this once.....ROY WILLIAMS FRIGGIN SUX!!!!!!!

He is a liability and needs to be traded for a bag of marbles and some deep heating rub.

He's in love with the lifestyle and not the game. All he does is try to lay a devastating hit. He couldn't (form) tackle my daughter, and he couldn't cover me.

When I found out he broke his arm I was literally excited. Now we can play some solid defense w/o this friggin albatros on the field.

Trade him, cut him, I don't care.

Hey RW...It's time to get good, or get gone. Good riddance I say!!

Is this sarcasm??? cause i found this post to be comical at best.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
silverbear;2278273 said:
Naw, that's lightweight threatening...

First, you threaten castration... preferably with a dull knife...

Dude...he's taking about ME here...let's not give him any more ideas. K?

Pfft...what am I taking about? We're talking about Sacamano here. He'd probably just run at me flapping his arms like a T-rex. Maybe pull some hair. :D

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Thanos68;2278270 said:
I have the last 3 years of Cowboy football to show as Fact. What do you want me to pull up as fact huh? Do you want me to send you old game tapes or something? Sorry but I don't have those, all I have are the memories of what I saw on the tube. And those are memories of Roy constantly getting burned. But you're right, it's usually not his fault. :rolleyes:

Thanos68;2278285 said:
Please, get a life, what do you think I am, the NFL archivist?

Dude you just asked me what I wanted and now this I guess you really don't have the videos and lets not forget what else you posted.......

Big Deal...Much better than the 3 per game Roy "I can't cover anyone" Wililams lets up per game. Roy sucks and has sucked for years. That's why they take our all pro safety out on Nicel situations. Perhaps you didn't know they did that.

silverbear

Reaction score
Thanos68;2278175 said:
I thought the same thing. I couldn't help but notice that we did not give up any big plays the whole time. I was thinking the same exact thing in the 4th quarter. I said I can't believe we have not given up any bombs. I don't know if that was because of the packers playcalling or because we had everyone covered. I think your observation is spot on.

Guess you were in the bathroom when Driver caught that 50 yarder, too...

ROMOSAPIEN9

Proud Grandpa
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2278299 said:
how can you say something outlandish like that and then consider it fact???

Look bro......RW SUX!!

That's a fact....PERIOD.

Deal with it.

silverbear

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2278182 said:
Donald Driver 50 yard reception did you watch the game or just the 4th quarter???? Greg Jennings 8 catches 115 yards.....

A-G-E-N-D-A...

Now, for folks not bashing Roy, let me be quick to point out that I'm not upset at the pass defense yesterday, even if Rodgers did throw for 290... he threw the ball 41 freakin' times, and with the sack yardage removed, it was only 250... and of course, 100 yards or so of that yardage came in garbage time, when the Boys were willing to give up completions over the middle, to keep the clock running...

So no, I'm not upset at all with the defense the Boys played yesterday... I'm just pointing out to the Roy haters that the defense really played its best in the one game that Roy played start to finish, and in the ones that he either missed, or missed a big chunk of the game, the Boys gave up more yardage, by a WIDE margin...

IOW, the simple-minded in here would have us believe that the defense suddenly made this quantum leap forward when Roy broke his arm, and that's just ASININE...

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
ROMOSAPIEN9;2278312 said:
Look bro......RW SUX!!

That's a fact....PERIOD.

Deal with it.

just because you say its fact doesn't make it so......what about his game makes him a bad safety ???????

silverbear

Reaction score
zrinkill;2278191 said:
Ouch ..... that left a mark.

Aw, they're probably too oblivious to feel it... but hopefully, some folks reading this thread who might have been led to believe that Roy was the problem with our pass defense now have some reality to balance the picture...

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
silverbear;2278313 said:
A-G-E-N-D-A...

Now, for folks not bashing Roy, let me be quick to point out that I'm not upset at the pass defense yesterday, even if Rodgers did throw for 290... he threw the ball 41 freakin' times, and with the sack yardage removed, it was only 250... and of course, 100 yards or so of that yardage came in garbage time, when the Boys were willing to give up completions over the middle, to keep the clock running...

So no, I'm not upset at all with the defense the Boys played yesterday... I'm just pointing out to the Roy haters that the defense really played its best in the one game that Roy played start to finish, and in the ones that he either missed, or missed a big chunk of the game, the Boys gave up more yardage, by a WIDE margin...

IOW, the simple-minded in here would have us believe that the defense suddenly made this quantum leap forward when Roy broke his arm, and that's just ASININE...

your saying I have an Agenda??????

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
silverbear;2278313 said:
A-G-E-N-D-A...

I think most of us that know you on here knew those little things wouldn't slide by you. It's all good. ;)