Roy Williams Bash Thread *Merged*

Silverstar

Reaction score
dwight;2276662 said:
Did anybody notice that Dallas defense played well without Roy Williams. I don't see Dallas keeping him next year.

I noticed that nobody got beat deep for a TD in this game.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2276762 said:
I don't even think death will keep people from not talking about Roy Williams

we just won!

crypt.jpg

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;2276774 said:
Every game we win without him must mean we can't win with him. That is the message of the thread I suppose.

Utterly ridiculous agenda.

understanding the "message" reminds me of a South Park episode

Stan: "I get it"

"I don't get it"

Token: "now you get it"

it is getting ****ing ridiculous

GhettoxCowboy

Dem Boyz
Reaction score
Hostile;2276774 said:
Every game we win without him must mean we can't win with him. That is the message of the thread I suppose.

Utterly ridiculous agenda.

You should make a " lets beat up RW after a cowboys win" Sticky HOS. lol

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
dwight;2276766 said:
And I told you and other fans that I feel as if he hurting our defense. And thats it.
Again, we won tonight only because he was gone.

:rolleyes:

I hate to tell you this, but the coaching staff and players will welcome him back with open arms when he is cleared to play. That's going to suck for your agenda.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Guys seriously.. the OP makes a valid point and we can't just brush this under the rug. Is it just mere coincidence that we've played extremely well without RW? I don't wish injury upon anyone but maybe this opens our eyes a little. I'm so happy we finally are starting to look good on defense with or without Roy.

Dwight

Reaction score
Hostile;2276794 said:
Again, we won tonight only because he was gone.

:rolleyes:

I hate to tell you this, but the coaching staff and players will welcome him back with open arms when he is cleared to play. That's going to suck for your agenda.

It will never suck for my agenda. I stated an opinion that you disagree with.

neosapien23

Reaction score
dwight;2276662 said:
Did anybody notice that Dallas defense played well without Roy Williams. I don't see Dallas keeping him next year.

I noticed it. I will be looking to see if the defense continues to play better in the next few games. I want to see how the defense will react without a thumper to stop the run as the season progresses. If they can stop the run maybe Williams will be regulated to being a backup, but with the salary cap growing higher and higher, Roys Willy's contract is looking much better. I don't see any reason why Dallas couldn't keep him as a speciality player for running downs and to cover kickoffs and just to take him out on passing downs.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Oh_Canada;2276802 said:
Who is Roy Williams and why the thread about him?
Head Coach of the North Carolina Tarheels. He moonlights as our Strong Safety.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
dwight;2276807 said:

someone admitting to having an agenda

that doesn't happen very often

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
dwight;2276807 said:
I thought you didn't know what I did. You asked me about a problem as if you couldn't grasp the fact that I was disagreeing with you. Now you get it.

You disappoint me. ;)

Dwight

Reaction score
neosapien23;2276815 said:
I noticed it. I will be looking to see if the defense continues to play better in the next few games. I want to see how the defense will react without a thumper to stop the run as the season progresses. If they can stop the run maybe Williams will be regulated to being a backup, but with the salary cap growing higher and higher, Roys Willy's contract is looking much better. I don't see any reason why Dallas couldn't keep him as a speciality player for running downs and to cover kickoffs and just to take him out on passing downs.

I agree with you Neosapien.