Roy Williams Bash Thread *Merged*

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
dre1614;2277159 said:
Good pass D......................

just stirring up the pot lol.

Once again, not a Williams supporter but I highly doubt the outcome would of been any different if he was in there.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Watkins did make a mistake on Driver's big reception when they were playing cover 2. He bit on the inside WR and let Driver run free down the sideline.

I think having Newman back and not having to worry about Westbrook makes a huge difference.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Roy Williams is our Julius Jones of this year. A starting safety that doesn't play (as in off the field) during passing situations. Are you kidding me? He's a guy that plays/starts yet everyone knows he's a liability. I still have my RW authentic #31. I want to still love the guy and I appreciate his play vs. the run but right now, I'm not to concerned about his absence.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I'm actually just surprised that there are only 2 of these types of threads tonight. Even with this one simply being a joke, or what appears to be from the opening post.

Reaction score
Well we better hope that Watkins isn't hurt bad because they said after the game he was going to have his shoulder checked out tomorrow.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
dre1614;2277159 said:
Good pass D......................

just stirring up the pot lol.

You do realize its against the site rules to be starting new thread just to stir? I am sure a mod will be sending you a nice little care pkg via the PM system.

I hope you continue doing it though. ;) This way you will be gone by the end of the week.

dre1614

Reaction score
Dallas;2277292 said:
You do realize its against the site rules to be starting new thread just to stir? I am sure a mod will be sending you a nice little care pkg via the PM system.

I hope you continue doing it though. ;) This way you will be gone by the end of the week.

I was joking. And please keep threatening me, you don't seem too smart.

dre1614

Reaction score
tomson75;2277324 said:
:lmao:

How did he threaten you? Good lord.

"I hope you continue doing it though. This way you will be gone by the end of the week."

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
tomson75;2277324 said:
:lmao:

How did he threaten you? Good lord.

no kidding, that was no threat

this is a threat

I am going to kill you, tomson

see the difference? and no, I'm not be faceticious, I am going to kill you...softly....with this song...telling your whole life...with these words...I will kill you softly

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2277343 said:
no kidding, that was no threat

this is a threat

I am going to kill you, tomson

see the difference? and no, I'm not be faceticious, I am going to kill you...softly....with this song...telling your whole life...with these words...I will kill you softly

:laugh2:

You'd sooo cry like a little baby if you killed me. You'd miss me sooo much.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
tomson75;2277380 said:
:laugh2:

You'd sooo cry like a little baby if you killed me. You'd miss me sooo much.

I still have theo, fuzzy, peplaw and bbgun to pick fights with, ah hell, throw in BigDFan5 in for good measure

so I would be mildly upset if I were to kill you ;)