Roy Williams Bash Thread *Merged*

STSINAZ

Reaction score
as long as watkins is in there we will be ok but brown is too much of a drop off,,,or better yet davis...if he is in there we are screwed....

Dwight

Reaction score
Hostile;2276829 said:
I thought you didn't know what I did. You asked me about a problem as if you couldn't grasp the fact that I was disagreeing with you. Now you get it.

You disappoint me. ;)

Well, it’s obvious you couldn't grasp that I was stating how I felt about Dallas' defense. I did not attempt to bash him; however, I stated an opinion about what I saw on defense. I hope you can understand that. I am through with discussing this with you. ;)

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
T.O81;2276687 said:
Not another lets trash RW thread please, stop the nonsense!!

Did you really expect anything else after the D played better? Obviously it was going to be because Roy wasn't in there.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
dwight;2276867 said:
Well, it’s obvious you couldn't grasp that I was stating how I felt about Dallas' defense. I did not attempt to bash him; however, I stated an opinion about what I saw on defense. I hope you can understand that. I am through with discussing this with you. ;)
I grasped it. It isn't hard to grasp something so flagrant. It's sort of like a face mask penalty. Then you can stand there with your hands up like you didn't do anything and the flag shouldn't have been thrown.

It isn't my first rodeo.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2276870 said:
Did you really expect anything else after the D played better? Obviously it was going to be because Roy wasn't in there.
I did expect something else because we aren't supposed to think like Commanders fans.

Dwight

Reaction score
JohnnyMac;2276836 said:
Roy is now a "Spot" player and that's being kind.

Indeed. I am glad your very objective, unlike others who can't comprehend or others who try to please a certain person.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
It always cracks me up when "objective" means "agrees with my take."

:lmao2:

Dwight

Reaction score
What's sad is somebody is trying to get the last word. I know you are but what am I type of behavior. Very sad.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;2276977 said:
It always cracks me up when "objective" means "agrees with my take."

:lmao2:
it always cracks me up when something anti-roy comes up it's an "agenda". stop acting like a baby cause Dwight has a point. it was only one game but we did play very good D without horsecollar man.

djtavo

Jesus is Lord
Reaction score
He Played in the First Week = W

He Played in the Second Week = W

We won today . . . Whats your theory ?

Dwight

Reaction score
Rampage;2277084 said:
it always cracks me up when something anti-roy comes up it's an "agenda". stop acting like a baby cause Dwight has a point. it was only one game but we did play very good D without horsecollar man.

Thanks Rampage. I was not trying to bash Roy; I just notice how differently the defense performed.

However, you are right. This was only one game. I will closely monitor the next two to three games without him in the line up.

GhettoxCowboy

Dem Boyz
Reaction score
Rampage;2277084 said:

Why don't you go dig up some of the old RW bashing threads, pretty sure there is alot of space there for you to rant, about the guy.. !