Ruin your draft, Ruin your kicker, Score Six Points

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
Trust me...this isn't playing. I asked you a question and you don't have the answer. If you don't....that's fine. We can agree to disagree. But to play the "I'm gonna dodge the question and hope he forgets" type of game you are playing though? Let's be adults here.

I gave you the answer. I wanted them, to lose. How, I don't give a whit. I think the franchise would be better served with a more robust options in draft picks. I am not arguing. I am stating my preference. This is not a game. It is my opinion. Either accept it or not. Either way, doesn't matter to me. You act like you and i will actually resolve something. We won't. We are fans and that is the lowest rung on the ladder.

There is the small view and the big view. Small view sees something in a meaningless game If this were truly a game wherein you got something out of a win, then it should have been a win for the back-up QB. Not the starter, and the staring RB.

Big picture is the draft picks. While you differ in opinions, the way this could have fallen is moving up to 16. That adds four mote players to the selection.

Frankly, in the past there have been times I thought the franchise should lose games on purpose toward the end for the season to get a better draft pick. This is about Super Bowls for me. Not meaningless games. And Super Bowls come with play makers. And there is a higher propensity to find those guys closer to #1 over-all than later, even in the first.

We are done now.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I gave you the answer. I wanted them, to lose. How, I don't give a whit. I think the franchise would be better served with a more robust options in draft picks. I am not arguing. I am stating my preference. This is not a game. It is my opinion. Either accept it or not. Either way, doesn't matter to me. You act like you and i will actually resolve something. We won't. We are fans and that is the lowest rung on the ladder.

There is the small view and the big view. Small view sees something in a meaningless game If this were truly a game wherein you got something out of a win, then it should have been a win for the back-up QB. Not the starter, and the staring RB.

Big picture is the draft picks. While you differ in opinions, the way this could have fallen is moving up to 16. That adds four mote players to the selection.

Frankly, in the past there have been times I thought the franchise should lose games on purpose toward the end for the season to get a better draft pick. This is about Super Bowls for me. Not meaningless games. And Super Bowls come with play makers. And there is a higher propensity to find those guys closer to #1 over-all than later, even in the first.

We are done now.

So I'll ask again....how did you expect them to lose if the Eagles put up 0 points?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I could have said idiot GM but that would have been too depressing. lol

You know what.....as much as I don't like the guy....I think the GM is outperforming the owner sadly lol. Which one should I credit for moving those teams to LA for no one to attend the games even though the Rams and Chargers have played some good football?

Sydla

Reaction score
That's the difference between you and I. You think quitting is OK. I don't. It's a seriously bad character trait.

I am a fan. I don’t have an effect on the team. So “quitting” is nothing more than something guys like yourself talk about to make you think you are a better fan.

Sydla

Reaction score
I never said they didn't have a a preference. There's a pecking order of course. But you have 4 or 5 guys you like at that pick. If they truly loved McKinely they should've traded up and got him if they thought he was that much better than what was there.

So you agree with me.

The higher the pick the more likely you get your preference.

Sydla

Reaction score
And you don't think Pete Carroll couldn't potentially be in the same boat lol?

Who knows.

I wouldn’t hire Carroll anyway. I want young blood in here. I’d kill a horde of deer for McVay.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I am a fan. I don’t have an effect on the team. So “quitting” is nothing more than something guys like yourself talk about to make you think you are a better fan.
You just don’t get it.

Robbieac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Congratulations Garrett. You found a way to wins today’s battle, but in doing so you have made it much more difficult to win future wars.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Congratulations Garrett. You found a way to wins today’s battle, but in doing so you have made it much more difficult to win future wars.
That is so ignorant. “Much more difficult”. Get a clue dude.

Sydla

Reaction score
Yes. I agree with that. Who's to say next year the guy they want doesn't fall to 20? Too early to tell or rue.

Whose to say he will?

It’s simply a basic math issue. Higher the pick, higher the odds you get the guy you want.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Burn-Meme-3.jpg

Really pulling out all the stops to make the "worst of 2017" list, I see.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Whose to say he will?

It’s simply a basic math issue. Higher the pick, higher the odds you get the guy you want.

Ok but you don't even know what the pick is so what are you talking about lol? You are going to rue. This is what you guys do this time of the year. I'm just gonna let you guys do it because when y'all are into this mode......you guys don't see logic or reason.

Sydla

Reaction score
Ok but you don't even know what the pick is so what are you talking about lol? You are going to rue. This is what you guys do this time of the year. I'm just gonna let you guys do it because when y'all are into this mode......you guys don't see logic or reason.

If someone is showing a lack of logic or reason, it would be a pom pom shaking fan like yourself who struggles with accepting the realities of the team right now and tries to argue against the logic that in all reality, losing to the Eagles would have benefitted the Cowboys more.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
No, I don't get anyone vying for the talents of Cooper Rush. A undrafted free agent rookie. Naw.....I don't get it.
OK, what I was saying is this was good time to evaluate the bkup qb, not see if can be the starter.

They achieve nothing playing dak, in fact made dak look worse.