Rumor: Dallas Cowboys To Reportedly Offer Dak Prescott Same 5-Year $175 Million Deal He Turned Down

blueblood70

Reaction score
No crying here I’ll be laughing when the Cowboys sign him long term. Then you’ll be doing the crying.
2 plus seasons now and tik tok long wait lie i say roll over ,bite your pillow and dont fight it hurts less..

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That’s what they should do but it has to gall Jerry that he made a poor business decision by not signing Dak right after the 2018 season.

Dak’s price has gone up significantly since then.

That’s the trade-off Jerry incurred for waiting.
He's also had a serious leg injury. Shouldn't that factor into the equation?

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
it was a great game til the agents and lawyers got involved.
i was actually quoting my favorite pirate...capt jack sparrow....more than i was expressing a life philosophy.
except when my kids act up.....then i wish i was livin' a pirates life.
saavy.
haha, ya man I get it.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Why is this thread still going when it’s proven to be false ?
85e0a92b2ea2a3147e183df496d449c7.jpg

JJHLH1

Reaction score
He's also had a serious leg injury. Shouldn't that factor into the equation?

Only if Dak doesn’t fully recover, which should be known one way or the other before the contract is signed.

I think the injury makes it more likely Dak gets tagged again and then leaves as an unrestricted free agent after the season.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I hope he signs. That puts him near the payscale tier of Ryan, Watson and Stafford.
Ya well on that Stafford deal,, McVay is either a genius, or a total idiot,, but one thing for sure,, he is a gambler.
We miss that as Cowboys fans dont we, the days of feeling like we were sitting at the table in Vegas with Jimmy.
Jimmy hit, Belichick hit,, McVay wants to be included in that private room.
Its cool with me, I just find personalities interesting, and McVay just rolled those dice... cant say the man isnt swinging for the fence.
Wish we had one of those types.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
ya no doubt, like entire threads that you spent time on just up in smoke, gone, not moved,, just never existed..
must love that ability to take away what never belonged to them,,, oh boy,, now Im done..

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
ya no doubt, like entire threads that you spent time on just up in smoke, gone, not moved,, just never existed..
must love that ability to take away what never belonged to them,,, oh boy,, now Im done..
I'm digging you right now.
Don't you leave now Ricky Bobby!

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I aint going no where huggy boy
I'm feeling my oats right now. Almost pinned down a commit by an exec and things are looking yum yum.
I'm enjoying someone doggy paddling in the same pool.

Haven't felt like working in a long, long time.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I'm feeling my oats right now. Almost pinned down a commit by an exec and things are looking yum yum.
I'm enjoying someone doggy paddling in the same pool.

Haven't felt like working in a long, long time.
Thats some deep end of the pool stuff right there brother Corso, but if there is any way I can motivate you, just let me know, Ive often dove into pools with no water, even though nobody would ever notice.

BobbyFlame469

Reaction score
Guaranteed 100+ million >>>> betting on yourself for 37 million.

What if he gets injured again or doesn’t realize his injury affects his play more?

It’s reassuring he’s confident in his quarterback abilities however. Scrubs quarterbacks like Jay cutler take the first whiff of guaranteed dollars because they know their not good

cowboyec

Reaction score
Thats some deep end of the pool stuff right there brother Corso, but if there is any way I can motivate you, just let me know, Ive often dove into pools with no water, even though nobody would ever notice.
i've been known to dive into the pool with no trunks...i'll be damned if nobody noticed either.
course...it was midnight and it was my pool...but...still...
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
:thumbup:janitor life,baby:thumbup:

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
i've been known to dive into the pool with no trunks...i'll be damned if nobody noticed either.
course...it was midnight and it was my pool...but...still...
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
But you think Im joking,,, I love you because you laugh, many forgot how,, but Im not kidding, just here this out.
I was stationed in Yugoslavia in the Balkan Peninsula for 7 years as a Marine, deep diving division.
On saturday nights the locals would hold a contest occasionaly called dirt diving, they would actually compete for money for who would climb up this ladder the highest and jump into dirt,, no water.. just dirt.
They were the dirt divers,, some would die, this is true story.
those that survived, walked away with enough money to open up a small bakery, they were happy people.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
People who say that Dak has all the leverage forget that he refused this deal and decided to bet on himself on a one year tag only to end up getting hurt which defensively plummeted his stock. Furthermore, before he got injured he was 1-4 and Andy Dalton performed adequately.