RUMOR: Dallas wants to draft a Qb

Bledsoe4MVP

Benched
Reaction score
I knew this was coming....all the Henson homers need to come to grips with reality and realize he isn't the long term answer.

I wouldn't mind seeing vince young groomed for a couple seasons behind bledsoe. At least he would learn from one of the best in the business! :bow:

Cowboys&Caps

Reaction score
Maybe Whitehurst or someone late but they will most likely be camp fodder and a waste of a pick.

trueblue1687

Reaction score
Bledsoe4MVP said:
I knew this was coming....all the Henson homers need to come to grips with reality and realize he isn't the long term answer.

I wouldn't mind seeing vince young groomed for a couple seasons behind bledsoe. At least he would learn from one of the best in the business! :bow:

....so what did a Bledsoe sniffer say to the Henson homer? Enlighten me as to how you can evaluate the guy when he essentially hasn't played more than about 15 minutes in the NFL?? PLEASE!!! VY will be a complete wash in the NFL. QUOTE IT! People can say all they want about wonderlic, but when you come in and score a -6 or whatever it was he scored, there is a problem. There is more to being an NFL QB than running around in circles. The game becomes VERY cerebral at the pro level. VY will struggle mightily with the complex offenses. Don't hand me the "he was goofing off" crap...all these guys know the importance of that test nowadays.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
I thought the mods placed a ban on "my friend's second cousin" rumors?

Bledsoe4MVP

Benched
Reaction score
trueblue1687 said:
....so what did a Bledsoe sniffer say to the Henson homer? Enlighten me as to how you can evaluate the guy when he essentially hasn't played more than about 15 minutes in the NFL?? PLEASE!!! VY will be a complete wash in the NFL. QUOTE IT! People can say all they want about wonderlic, but when you come in and score a -6 or whatever it was he scored, there is a problem. There is more to being an NFL QB than running around in circles. The game becomes VERY cerebral at the pro level. VY will struggle mightily with the complex offenses. Don't hand me the "he was goofing off" crap...all these guys know the importance of that test nowadays.

It all boils down to mechanics and maturity.......Henson is sorely lacking in both areas. He never impressed me at michigan either.

In the NFL you need the complete package at the QB position, not just bits and pieces....

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
Bledsoe4MVP said:
It all boils down to mechanics and maturity.......Henson is sorely lacking in both areas. He never impressed me at michigan either.

In the NFL you need the complete package at the QB position, not just bits and pieces....

Are you out of your mind? Lacking maturity? The guy says all the right things and is just playing his best, come what may. That's a mature outlook.

As far as mechanics, your boy VY has one of the ugliest throwing motions I've ever seen.

Bledsoe4MVP

Benched
Reaction score
Tass said:
Are you out of your mind? Lacking maturity? The guy says all the right things and is just playing his best, come what may. That's a mature outlook.

As far as mechanics, your boy VY has one of the ugliest throwing motions I've ever seen.

Did you read his journals? Henson is definitely lacking maturity (and communication/writing skills for that matter).

I don't care if he gives the company line....I want results!

Vince Young is already a way better passer than Mike Vick and is only gonig to get better over time. Perhaps he could teach Bledsoe how to run, and Drew can teach him how to throw. :p:

neosapien23

Reaction score
Tass said:

Vince Young has won a Rosebowl for his team. His mechanics may not be perfect, but he hits his receivers with consistancy. I am really glad that teams are filling their quarterback needs through free agency. Hopefully Young or Cutler falls far enough down for the Boys to pick one of them. I would rather have Cutler or Young as the quarterback of the future than either Romo or Henson. If Henson begins to look like a keeper, than we can keep him as a backup or trade him for a 3rd round pick if we get a QB.

felix360

Reaction score
MikeD17 said:
Dallas wants a Qb in the draft
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------copied from my friend

Mike my source with player personal is telling me now , Dallas is most definatly looking to draft a qb in this years draft . The Word is still about henson . If he lights it up he will stay if not Dallas will be drafting a qb as early as the first round.

Harrington still remains an option but the guy im talking to is telling me Dallas is seriously looking at vince young now and might choose to move up in the draft to take him IF he hovers around 18th.

I think this is great news, I think with bledsoe probably only having two more solid years , this year is a perfect season to draft a qb . this way bledsoe can groom him alittle bit.

anyway im going to be out in oxnard i think this summer we should definatly meet up . are you still with your girl?? give me a shout

Nothing new, this rumor has been going on since Aikman left.

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
J.Jones21 said:
Maybe Whitehurst or someone late but they will most likely be camp fodder and a waste of a pick.

I'm not so sure.

I think Whitehurst, or any other rookie, could give Romo and Henson a run for their money for clipboard holder.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Bledsoe4MVP said:

Sorry pal, you have lost all credulbility on this board....

Post the the answer to this quote you made. Many have called you out on this, yet no answer. Just proves your just a blowhard hard making up facts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bledsoe4MVP
I kind of feel sorry for losman, but then again I don't. If you fail to plan...you better plan to fail!!!

He should have known the expectation were going to be high replacing a legend like Bledsoe who shattered franchise records in 2002 for buffalo. He might not have made the playoffs during his tenure there, but he filled the stadium on sundays and brought excitement to a city and area of the country that is economically depressed and not a greatest place to live.

Please provide a link. What franchise records did he shatter there ? I would think that Jim Kelley holds most of the records there.

Rumor

Reaction score
Jarv said:
Sorry pal, you have lost all credulbility on this board....

Post the the answer to this quote you made. Many have called you out on this, yet no answer. Just proves your just a blowhard hard making up facts.

Please provide a link. What franchise records did he shatter there ? I would think that Jim Kelley holds most of the records there.

I know Bledsoe didnt break any of Kellys records in just 3 years....

Rumor

Reaction score
Jarv said:
He also has a 62+ completion percentage. he's averaging about the same YPC as Bledsoe has in his career, has a positive TD/INT ratio.

I just don't get you, Henson is playing well and undefeated.

Your disliking of a Cowboy player confuses me as to your aliance.

Henson asked to go to Europe to get more playing time, he doing quite well, yet you have nothing but hate for the man.

Tell me man, why the hate ? What has he done to you ?

the donkey dude is pretty much right...Henson really isnt doing great, the team is just doing well...plus its still too early to tell what will happen with him..Im hoping the best...but I dont think he is our future by any means...

kartr

Reaction score
trueblue1687 said:

VY equal Big Ben and Henson = a bigger pile of crap than Bledsoe cause he's not a real football player.:D

kartr

Reaction score
Tass said:

VY = national champion and Henson = an udfa 3rd stringers backup qb.:D

kartr

Reaction score
neosapien23 said:
Vince Young has won a Rosebowl for his team. His mechanics may not be perfect, but he hits his receivers with consistancy. I am really glad that teams are filling their quarterback needs through free agency. Hopefully Young or Cutler falls far enough down for the Boys to pick one of them. I would rather have Cutler or Young as the quarterback of the future than either Romo or Henson. If Henson begins to look like a keeper, than we can keep him as a backup or trade him for a 3rd round pick if we get a QB.

Well said.