Rumor: From Another Forum on D. Smith Signing

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Cowboy Bebop said:
That's how IFW's make forum buddies. Have to make sure we follow the same creed.

you're right, it's an initiation, a rite of passage LOL

Cowboy Bebop said:
Well its how I do anyways. If they are fun to argue with and don't resort to incredibly childish comments (which I have been guilty of from time to time) they are aces in my books.

same here, can't take yourself too seriously

Cowboy Bebop

Reaction score
the kid 05 said:
bebop is a Commander fan? no way!

It hurts me that you would say that.

Actually of my 2 best friends 1 is a skins fan, the other a giants fan. I hate them durring the season.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Cowboy Bebop said:
I am eagerly awaiting them. I suppose I could go on a mission to some Commander boards, but I really do not feel like registering to any of them.

just say Brandon Lloyd sucks, and they'll be here in full-force, it never fails, it's like a beacon goes off in their head and they come scurrying over, screaming and shouting, "POTENTIAL!" "POTENTIAL!" "POTENTIAL!"

Cowboy Bebop said:
I hate Chris Cooley...so much...so much....

what in God's name why? he seems alright to me

Cowboy Bebop

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
but seriously, these mods here do a great job, they let alot of things go with a friendly PM of the forum rules and guidelines, yes, I've had one of them copy/paste and send me a PM of a rule lol, until it becomes a routine, and thusly a problem, but since you say you don't do much to require much moderation, you should be fine

btw, I'm probably the worst at stubbornly arguing on here ;)

Hahah good to know. But we were talking Davis earlier, and although you and I ultimately differed in opinion your argument was very sound. You were relying more on the quantative evidence at hand. Which is a lot stronger position than my "i dont trust him" argument. So I know you may be stubborn but you are intelligent about your opinion.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Cowboy Bebop said:
So I know you may be stubborn but you are intelligent about your opinion.

most of the times, but there are some times where I lose it, but thanks for the props anyways

no wait, HeavyHitta31 is by FAR, the most stubborn poster on this forum

Cowboy Bebop

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
I don't know, Philly and New York as a whole have some crazy people

Buffalo is so isolated from the real world. They still wear those football team trackpants that kind of look like camouflage with your teams colors. I would find a pic but I am too tired. Buffalo is on their own island. I still hate NY and PHI with a passion, but I am not as exposed to them as much as Buffalo.

Cowboy Bebop

Reaction score
RealCowboyfan said:
This thread has totally fell off. It went from a Dwight Smith conversation, to a Keith Davis car talk, then whether Keith Davis goes to church, to a Keith Davis in the hospital, to a Political talk.... PEOPLE.... FALSE RUMOR...:starspin :bow:

BUT WE BONDED. And i went from 3 posts to whatever I am at now. And I completely messed up my sleep schedule. All in all a very good day.

Cowboy Bebop

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
just say Brandon Lloyd sucks, and they'll be here in full-force, it never fails, it's like a beacon goes off in their head and they come scurrying over, screaming and shouting, "POTENTIAL!" "POTENTIAL!" "POTENTIAL!"

what in God's name why? he seems alright to me

hahaha...oh man. I will defintely have to drop a BL bomb or two this week.

I refuse to talk about Cooley anymore tonight.

Cowboy Bebop

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
most of the times, but there are some times where I lose it, but thanks for the props anyways

no wait, HeavyHitta31 is by FAR, the most stubborn poster on this forum

yah we all do. but i would take a person who makes an *** of himself once and awhile who is passionate about something/anything over anyone who is unwilling to show that sort of interest.

Alright I can't think, or type. I am going to bed for real. Goodnight man, it was nice getting to know you.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
i feel sorry for who ever reads all of this

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Cowboy Bebop said:
Alright I can't think, or type. I am going to bed for real. Goodnight man, it was nice getting to know you.

same here, and yes, drop the BL bomb sometimes and see what happens :D

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
the kid 05 said:
i feel sorry for who ever reads all of this

REALLY. Cause I posted in this article, then ate, looked at Baldimir punish Gatti until he just gave up, went to sleep, 4 hrs. later this article is still going.:laugh2: PRICELESS:laugh2:

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
RealCowboyfan said:
REALLY. Cause I posted in this article, then ate, looked at Baldimir punish Gatti until he just gave up, went to sleep, 4 hrs. later this article is still going.:laugh2: PRICELESS:laugh2:

i know their is a cliff note version somewhere

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
why do I have to get a hold of Dubya? that means I'll have to sit by him and distract him, meaning I miss all the action, poo

Sorry, I'd do it myself, but he's gotten a restraining order against me... seems he didn't appreciate the bumper sticker I sent him:

Vote Republican-- It's Easier Than Thinking...

I'd better be careful, I'm just goofin' around here, but I'm liable to wake up the political fanatics in our midst...

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
silverbear said:
Sorry, I'd do it myself, but he's gotten a restraining order against me... seems he didn't appreciate the bumper sticker I sent him:

Vote Republican-- It's Easier Than Thinking...

I'd better be careful, I'm just goofin' around here, but I'm liable to wake up the political fanatics in our midst...

I guess this is the POLITICAL CONVO AGAIN.... :lmao:

silverbear

Reaction score
Cowboy Bebop said:
That's how IFW's make forum buddies. Have to make sure we follow the same creed.

Actually, you'd be amazed at how often it's worked exactly that way with me-- I start out arguing with somebody, we 'bout to get at each others' throats, and somewhere along the line, we start to getting along... some of my best online buddies started out as rather bitter antagonists...

In fact, on at least three occasions, folks who I've argued with quite bitterly have turned around and made me a MODERATOR on their board, LOL...

Why they'd see the most juvenile, confrontational side of me and decide I'm mod material, I couldn't tell you... which might explain why I got canned from the gigs on a board or two...

silverbear

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
...ok, you're going to have to PM me the answer, c'mon SB, you know who you're talking to here LOL

Oh, I know... I was just pushin' the envelope a little, to see if I could get away with "fornicator of the feminine parental unit"...

silverbear

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
...ok, you're going to have to PM me the answer, c'mon SB, you know who you're talking to here LOL

Oh, I know... I was just pushin' the envelope a little, to see if I could get away with "fornicator of the feminine parental unit"...

It's even cooler than my other favorite euphemism, "bovine fecal matter"...