RUMOR: TO deal is done...

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
batman36 said:
MW, the first time I heard 'superfluous' used in a sentence, I went scurrying for the dictionary. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar used it after a loss to the Celtics in the 1985 NBA finals.

:laugh2:

It is a great word. Use it more often. Seriously. :)

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
theogt said:
Did he say it confidently like it was a fact? Well, I guess that doesn't matter with Mort cause he states all his BS fake reports as fact.

I actually heard about the rumor... Really to me that's all it is until proven right...

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
bags said:
I've seen BigTex's posts at another board that I frequent (FBG), and he's a stand up guy. He did say this was a rumor, but he's had some good information in the past at FBG. Go easy on him.

I Really Hope He's Right!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
batman36 said:
I've been broadcasting high school football for twenty years, been to numerous NFL training camps and presently share friendships with six current players and their families. Now, I'm far from an expert, but my knowledge of the game has allowed me to earn a good living, as well as meet a number of decent people. I enjoy visiting this site as much as any other member, but I don't post much(hardly any) because that wasn't my intent when I joined. A lack of posting should't preclude anyone from 'knowing their stuff'! I hope the Cowboys are a playoff team this next season.
Yeah, well fix your attitude man.

Just kidding, nice post. Wish you'd share your thoughts more often.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Pat Kirwan on nflnetwork says that Dallas should setup 17 roster bonuses paid out weekly to ensure they can let him go if he acts up. Hilarious. But he was serious.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
speedkilz88 said:
Pat Kirwan on nflnetwork says that Dallas should setup 17 roster bonuses paid out weekly to ensure they can let him go if he acts up. Hilarious. But he was serious.

That is Hilarious...Can we do that?

:D

TheHustler

Reaction score
speedkilz88 said:

Haha. I bet the NFLPA would have something to say about it/

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Eisen asked him that too. Yes, he said that the Cowboys could do that because it would still be accounted for under the cap. That the Cowboys should have the leaverage to do it if they want.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
speedkilz88 said:
I gotta better idea............. :chainsaw:

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
speedkilz88 said:
Eisen asked him that too. Yes, he said that the Cowboys could do that because it would still be accounted for under the cap. That the Cowboys should have the leaverage to do it if they want.

That's not the way to start off a good relationship.

T.O. won't sign that and I wouldn't either.