Rush has run his course

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
And if he did get that many carries, would he have had even more negative yardage plays? Maybe, maybe not.

I guess we will never know as Zeke seems to have naked pictures of the entire staff.

19 carries for 48 yards? 2.8 ypc? And ZEke got worse as the game went on.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I would say continuing with the guy that is 3-0 rather than 0-1 w 0TD’s & 1int THIS YEAR!

Some of y’all are stepping over a dollar to pick up a nickel.

Yup accept we average 20 points a game now with a better D...you guys seem to think the QB is the reason for the better D..no he can not throw an out my god Wash wouldve won this game with anything that looks like a real offense. The ball floats its not hard thing to see your just acting like you dont see the 2 INT that were called back..When Dak plays "Why do we kick field goals!!!!!" when Rush plays "OMG did you see that field goal drive!!!" its ridiculous and shows how some of you guys are..just say "I hate Dak more than i like the Cowboys" seriously..Rush is the only reason this game was not 40 to 10

links18

Reaction score
Go ahead and resign yourself to that doom and gloom. I am actually encouraged by an actual "real-deal" defense. Rush is by NO MEANS dynamic but he is capable and he has proven he can win. Maybe it will be an L...but IMO it is not an automatic "L".

Nothing is automatic, but Rush has likely hit a ceiling and it doesn't look to be quite good enough to beat the better teams. We'll see....

khiladi

Reaction score
Pollard had WAY too many negative yardage plays today. He was terrible.

The Cowboys were horrible in pass blocking to start the third when Pollard was the featured back. It’s as if the defense knows they can generate pressure.

The 55 yard dime was thrown when Zeke was the featured back.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
That’s besides the point. He wasn’t getting it done either. The Oline got their ***** handed to them in the run game.

Zeke is the one featured. Zeke is the one that got 19 carries. Zeke is the one that gets 19 million. There is no besides the point.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I can agree with that. Though Rush does have the opportunity to prove himself. At some point Dak will most likely come back in and then we get to see if he can play as well as Rush has been.
100% right. Whether we want it or not Jerry is making sure he’s getting back in. If he’s not motivated by what this team is doing without him? We are doomed if not.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Rush had an average game today. Luck played a big part in him not having 2 INTs. I think Dak needs to play when healthy. If Dak plays terrible when he returns, bench him.

This.... lets play a guy who has shown can play...yes i agree i dont love Daks recent play but my god Rush is the only reason this game was not over in the 4rd qaurter..sure Dak is not elite but he can throw an out...and maybe he gets back to business after this if he doesnt then we are screwed anyway as there is no easy moving on anytime soon. Show me the % of Rush plays under center compared to shotgun then show me when Dak plays..get him back under center and play to hie strength..see if we cant jump start him back to himself.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Oline was aweful today. But thats the problem. With Zeke he cant make something happen. You give Pollard 19 carries and you know he breaks one or two.
Naw not today. I don’t know if it was their defensive line or our offensive line but this the first game I saw Pollard getting hit in the backfield.

lqmac1

Reaction score
Yup accept we average 20 points a game now with a better D...you guys seem to think the QB is the reason for the better D..no he can not throw an out my god Wash wouldve won this game with anything that looks like a real offense. The ball floats its not hard thing to see your just acting like you dont see the 2 INT that were called back..When Dak plays "Why do we kick field goals!!!!!" when Rush plays "OMG did you see that field goal drive!!!" its ridiculous and shows how some of you guys are..just say "I hate Dak more than i like the Cowboys" seriously..Rush is the only reason this game was not 40 to 10
Not really. Maybe they were interceptions because of the penalties? Just a hunch.

And it’s more like “oh look, our quarterback actually throws deeper than 15 yards & not just screens”

Or “ oh look, our quarterback didn’t actually throw it behind or above the receiver.”

My favorite one:

“Oh look, our quarterback can actually read a defense”

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Thank you Rush and thank you Defense. Oline didnt play well today and Rush was rattled. But like the last 2 games he came through with a TD late to seal it. And he did it with the horrid Zeke being featured. Not so easy.
Zeke should be featured every week.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Zeke is the one featured. Zeke is the one that got 19 carries. Zeke is the one that gets 19 million. There is no besides the point.
No one ever pays any attention to your posts regarding Elliott. You have an unnatural obsession.