Rush/White

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
The offense was atrocious in the preseason with either one of them. I get that Dak has struggled. But our offense in the preseason after Dak went out was the worst I have ever seen.

If one of them goes in, u may see more than two hundred yards. But you are also going to see three ints and a lot or sacks
Probably won't even get in FG range.

wrongway

Reaction score
if we started one of them this Sunday, would they throw for more then 1TD and 250 yards? In all honesty I think both of them do both of them. Before anyone says “Don’t you think coaches would know what they have” “and put them in if they were better” the answer is no! they wouldn’t I don’t trust this coaching staff or FO anymore.
Belichek didn't know what he had in Brady. He was clipboard boy until injury to bledsoe. Yes you can lose your job to injury. Who knows what they are.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Might not think they can play worse. Unless it ends up being a Buffalo like situation when they benched Tyrod for Peterman and Rush/White come in and throw 5 INTs. :laugh:

Kevinicus

Reaction score
if we started one of them this Sunday, would they throw for more then 1TD and 250 yards? In all honesty I think both of them do both of them. Before anyone says “Don’t you think coaches would know what they have” “and put them in if they were better” the answer is no! they wouldn’t I don’t trust this coaching staff or FO anymore.

This week? Against the Jags? Not likely.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

Gather 'round, blue-collar workers, contractors, greedy bankers and wards of the court.
Now, we all realize we are all arm-chair GMs and flabby athletes.
And you seem desperate.

But, amigos DESPERATION BREEDS DESPERATION TACTICS.
IF DAK SUX, SO WILL WHITE AND RUSH! AND MOORE!!!
Settle Down.
Dak starts until he is let go. Your fawning desperation of new boyfriend QBs, blokes, is beneath you.
Cheer for Dak or go home.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
The Cowboys need to sign a veteran QB pronto, not to start, but just to help Dak out during the week and in-game adjustments.

Think about what Romo had early on in his career: Sean Payton, Bill Parcells, David Lee, Wade Wilson, Vinny Testaverde, Drew Bledsoe, etc.

Look what Dak has: Kellen Moore, Jason Garrett, Scott Linehan

What Dak needs is to get his pro bowl center back and about two other good Olineman to block.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Any glimmer of hope will be literally and figuratively crushed when 335lb Marcell Dareus tosses Connor Williams like a used kleenix and sends Rush/White straight to the IR. I'm guessing that will take 2 plays for that to happen.

Hmmmm maybe your right....watching Dak potray that Deer in the headlights look is priceless....and then the panic dance and getting sacked while fumbling the ball ...oh mama get them whiskeys now....

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It would be 100 times worse with either of those guys. The backup QBs on every NFL team always look like a better option when your team is struggling. I don’t think Rush could throw for 100 yards and White would throw more pics than completions. No disrespect, but those two are not even good NFL backups.

blumayne38

Reaction score
It would be 100 times worse with either of those guys. The backup QBs on every NFL team always look like a better option when your team is struggling. I don’t think Rush could throw for 100 yards and White would throw more pics than completions. No disrespect, but those two are not even good NFL backups.
The eye test says they are better then Dak. My only response is besides the hunch you have about both of them. hOw do we know???

AzorAhai

Reaction score
I’m all for finding a new QB, but that player still has to be found. He is not on this roster right now. And if we are being honest, it’s doubtful that either one ever gets to even Daks caliber.

blumayne38

Reaction score
I’m all for finding a new QB, but that player still has to be found. He is not on this roster right now. And if we are being honest, it’s doubtful that either one ever gets to even Daks caliber.
Andrew luck trade

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Belichek didn't know what he had in Brady. He was clipboard boy until injury to bledsoe. Yes you can lose your job to injury. Who knows what they are.
Ha, I was watching Roger Stabauch's: football Life recently & Bill Belichek was on camera talking about how Roger was always one of those first on / last off from the practice field & sometimes the Evil Lord had to field passes from Capt.Comeback,,,thats pretty cool ,I thought.:):starspin::)

Cattle_Rancher

Reaction score
I say do it would probably put an end to topics like this one by the end of the first quarter.

blumayne38

Reaction score
If he only throws for 180 yards and a TD that is considerably better than could be expected with Rush. Given the circumstances (no experience, never played an NFL game, undrafted free agent, opponent is an elite defense) it wouldn't be surprising if Rush threw for 90 yards, 0 TDs and 3+ INTs. Again, the "it can't get any worse" theory is a myth.

You seem to be treating 250 yards as a magic number that if Dak doesn't reach that somehow means Rush is likely to reach. Dak not reaching 250 yards doesn't have anything to do with what Rush is likely to do. What Rush is likely to do is end up with his confidence badly shaken by being thrown to the dogs against an elite NFL defense.
You’re downplaying 250 yards because Dak can’t get that consistently like real true NFL QBs can. Production production production this team has non all across the offensive board except oline and HB