Russia invades Ukraine *** READ RULES IN POST 6 BEFORE POSTING ***

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
It's not on my hands either. I didn't start it. I don't like it. But sometimes you have to fight to stop evil. What you suggest is literally just like what was suggested when **** Germany invaded Poland. "Hey! Maybe if we let them keep it they'll stop there! "

Really the best case scenario is for the Russian people to stand up and remove Putin and his thugs from power. It has to be the Russian people though.
Putin can't make it that far. Hitler was prepared. Putin is unprepared, but Ukraine can't defend itself without a no fly zone and without NATO troops. These Ukraine troops even though very brave can't win. Play the long game and declare peace now without all this blood shed.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Putin can't make it that far. Hitler was prepared. Putin is unprepared, but Ukraine can't defend itself without a no fly zone and without NATO troops. These Ukraine troops even though very brave can't win. Play the long game and declare peace now without all this blood shed.
They can and are winning

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Just found the story behind what happened.......

:clap:

She deserves some kind of medal and I want the recipe sounds like a good recipe you can eat it and defend yourself with it. I have pickled a lot of stuff but never that combo sounds tasty to me

Last edited:

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Two million refugees atm? 18 Ukrainian citizens died last night? Good to see more people calling for peace now. Hopefully progress will be made at the next peace talks.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Since there have been talks of Ukraine getting some of these I thought some might like to know more about them.

Oh and it was nice to see that 2nd ID patch on a uniform. Was my favorite from my time in the military.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A post from another forum that I thought hit the nail squarely on the head...

"I honestly think the demand to join NATO was silly. NATO wasn’t going to want Ukraine, specifically because that was going to anger Russia to the extent that a war would take place, and EU membership was too far off the table given how damn poor and corrupt Ukraine was. It’s why I think this whole Russian folly into Ukraine was just a face palm moment. Putin thought of the worst possible scenarios and immediately acted upon it the worst possible way."

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I had an idea for the Ukraine to troll Russia.

Have their President get on and say that he Thanks the Russian people for painting Zs on the vehicles and the russian people using Z for him. He can say the same for V.

He can say it shows how they are behind Volodmyr Zelensky and his efforts to keep Ukraine free.