Signed by Cowboys Safety George Iloka signed

Qcard

Reaction score
We signed Deonte Thompson and Allen Hurns in free agency last year.

Did that stop us from drafting Gallup?

What? We had Lee last year and signed Joe Thomas in free agency. Did that stop us from drafting LVE and Covington?

In 2017, we signed Nolan Carroll in free agency. Did that stop them from drafting Awuzie and Lewis?

48d54319e156db0566b600ce29f36fb7.jpg
2016 we signed Alfred Morris, Cedric Thorton, Benson Mayowa and Joe Looney...

We drafted Zeke, Maliek Collins, Tapper

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
This is shaping up to be a throwaway year. Garrett's pretty much been put on notice. I would have never believed it, but after this FA period I could truly see him gone at the end of the year. He's going to have pretty much the same team, maybe even worse, than last years, and I'd be really surprised to see him even sniff the playoffs again...

Even in a watered-down NFCE division?

Reactions: CWR

Wood

Reaction score
the more I look at this move I think Dallas is addressing their run defense. IIoka will be moved into box (almost 4th LB). Chedo, Jones, Woods & Brown will need to play lights-out cover defense. But this can help Dallas against run heavy teams. Against pass heavy teams I think Health would get more of snaps.

ICP

Reaction score
This is basically worst case for me since I have been begging for the the position to be upgraded for years.

In their minds. They did just that.

In my mind. They confirmed it will never happen.
I was thinking the same thing.

ICP

Reaction score
Very good signing.
But yet another one year deal.
What is up with all these one year deals.

We will have around 30 FA’s come next year.
What is the FO really,doing here.
I'm thankful it's only one year deals. Honestly, would you want any of these guys around any longer?

ksadler1

Reaction score

Even in a watered-down NFCE division?

I don't think the NFCE is going to be as bad as some expect. We'd better hope our offense can step it up this year because as of now our defense is a huge "?". I know people keep saying wait til the draft but we're not going to have immediate impact players there either. I have no idea what this FO is trying to do. While I agree that you don't go out and spend spend spend in FA, the FA's you sign have to make you better. All I see right now is a bunch of one-year rentals. I truly hope I'm wrong but they'd better get their butts in gear and make this D a whole lot better. If we lose Lawrence he's going to be hard to replace. And even so, we need to add players, not trade one-for-one...

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Anybody thinking this guy is an improvement over Heath, or that he's taking Heath's job, need to stop puffing and start passing.