Saleh on Zeke

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It didn't help that he wasn't working on taking care of himself. Him and Henry came in the same year. Henry has been run to the ground, he's a work horse. He also takes care of himself. As to where Zeke obviously dosent. I've never seen Henry check out of a game more than 2 times ever.
Becuase maybe he has a coach that can actually mange the game rather than making the players do it.

exciter

Reaction score
After Dallas drafts a RB they could resign Elliott at a very good price.

You then would have Pollard as the one, draftee as the two, and Elliott as the three.

I think we could live with that.
There’s and unprecedented level of delusion here!!!

Mr_437

Reaction score
Salah likes his guys, Zac Taylor likes his guys and I'm sure Howie likes his guys. Kinda embarrassing for someone to put that news out that Zeke was choosing between these teams and all of them politely says no.

There's no market for Zeke. The league has spoken the same things that many on this board has said that his value is very low nowadays. Glad the Cowboys moved on, now go draft the right RB or two.

Loso86

Reaction score
So he had > 250 carries 3 times in his career. None since 2019. Henry at 28 had 349 this season. AP had greater than 250 carries 7 times. Emmitt did that 12 times. Cook was 1 short 3 years ago but has eclipsed 250 carries the last 4 years. Elliott being over used is a comical excuse.
Who said overused?....check what I said and try again

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
Kids there is a lesson here. If you are a talented player harness that and try to be the best ever. Emulate Jerry Rice as a tireless worker and student of the game. Be a HOFer. Don’t be a partying moron, with questionable conditioning and an entitled attitude. This way you won’t be washed up at 27.

I don’t feel sorry for Zeke at all. He should have been great instead he is done at 27.
Jealousy

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
Everyone is crowing about Zeke being easy to replace, UNTIL WE GET STOPPED ON 4TH AND GOAL FROM THE TWO

OHHH MOMMY!!!! LOOK PRETTY BALL IN AIR ! OHHHHHH

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Kids there is a lesson here. If you are a talented player harness that and try to be the best ever. Emulate Jerry Rice as a tireless worker and student of the game. Be a HOFer. Don’t be a partying moron, with questionable conditioning and an entitled attitude. This way you won’t be washed up at 27.

I don’t feel sorry for Zeke at all. He should have been great instead he is done at 27.
exactly !
Cin and now Jets HC's have laughed at the idea of signing him.

jwitten82

Reaction score
I am correct that a 7th rounder can't replace Zeke unless they get very lucky.
A 3rd round pick, then yeah very likely.

You are taking my post and making stuff up that I did not post.
Own up to your wrong prediction brudda