Saleh on Zeke

MyFairLady

Reaction score
There are all time champions and there are fat washed out flashes in the pan. Grub grub boy isn't an all time champ.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Paper or plastic?

Put your bag on the conveyor and step through the metal detector sir.
He's got more money than the vast majority of people.

Don't think he'll be bagging anything, as much as that would make some on the zone feel better about themselves.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
BS. Even a team rep, said they lose a lot with those 12 TD's as Pollard is not that type of a RB to replace those TD's. So no 7th rounder will either.
Look deeper.

You can even get better production from an UDFA.

My guess is that the league is generally aware that Zeke likes to party more than the average bear, which I think is a big part of his rapid decline.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Not wrong, but you should take your own advice.
you made something up I did not say, now you won’t admit to it.
You were dead wrong about Zeke and everyone knows it. You were dead wrong about Pollard as well. Show us your man enough admit it.

pitt33

Reaction score
This is like a Shakespeare tragedy. It really is. How can a running back with no serious injuries be washed at 27 years old?

Reminds me of the great Earl Campbell. He lost it really quick.

Elliot should’ve taken better care of himself. He really wasn’t the same after getting that money.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
This is like a Shakespeare tragedy. It really is. How can a running back with no serious injuries be washed at 27 years old?

Reminds me of the great Earl Campbell. He lost it really quick.

Elliot should’ve taken better care of himself. He really wasn’t the same after getting that money.
Substance abuse, more than likely...

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Kids there is a lesson here. If you are a talented player harness that and try to be the best ever. Emulate Jerry Rice as a tireless worker and student of the game. Be a HOFer. Don’t be a partying moron, with questionable conditioning and an entitled attitude. This way you won’t be washed up at 27.

I don’t feel sorry for Zeke at all. He should have been great instead he is done at 27.
that is a developmentally delayed take and you know it

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
You thought teams would be lining up to sign Zeke, nobody wants him
He also said the following and was dead wrong about all of it:

-Zeke is a top 5 RB
-Zeke should get 80% of the carries
-Zeke is a much better back than Pollard
-Pollard is nothing more than a change of pace scat back
-Pollard cant handle splitting carries with Zeke
-Given the same amount of carries Zeke would do better than Pollard
-Pollard only has a high YPC because he only gets a few carries. The more carries you give him, his ypc would be like Zekes.
-Pollard only gets his yards because Zeke wears down the defense for him
-Pollard only does better because Pollard gets better types of carries than Zeke gets
-Zeke is a better inside runner than Pollard
-Pollard is the worst blocker in the NFL
-The coaches dont trust Pollard to block
-Pollard will get Dak killed with his blocking
-Zeke is healthy this year and is going to make Pollard look bad
-Zeke only had a low ypc because he was hurt
-Defenses stack the box against Zeke

yada yada yada

Im sure there is another dozen zingers that I have forgotten. Can you think of anything i missed that he said over the last 3 or 4 years about Pollard and Zeke that he got completely wrong?

Is there anything that he got right?

If you ask him personally I will tell you he got it all right with Zeke and Pollard.

jwitten82

Reaction score
He also said the following and was dead wrong about all of it:

-Zeke is a top 5 RB
-Zeke should get 80% of the carries
-Zeke is a much better back than Pollard
-Pollard is nothing more than a change of pace scat back
-Pollard cant handle splitting carries with Zeke
-Given the same amount of carries Zeke would do better than Pollard
-Pollard only has a high YPC because he only gets a few carries. The more carries you give him, his ypc would be like Zekes.
-Pollard only gets his yards because Zeke wears down the defense for him
-Pollard only does better because Pollard gets better types of carries than Zeke gets
-Zeke is a better inside runner than Pollard
-Pollard is the worst blocker in the NFL
-The coaches dont trust Pollard to block
-Pollard will get Dak killed with his blocking
-Zeke is healthy this year and is going to make Pollard look bad
-Zeke only had a low ypc because he was hurt
-Defenses stack the box against Zeke

yada yada yada

Im sure there is another dozen zingers that I have forgotten. Can you think of anything i missed that he said over the last 3 or 4 years about Pollard and Zeke that he got completely wrong?

Is there anything that he got right?

If you ask him personally I will tell you he got it all right with Zeke and Pollard.
Yea, he's made some crazy excuses for Zeke.

Cmac

Reaction score
Kids there is a lesson here. If you are a talented player harness that and try to be the best ever. Emulate Jerry Rice as a tireless worker and student of the game. Be a HOFer. Don’t be a partying moron, with questionable conditioning and an entitled attitude. This way you won’t be washed up at 27.

I don’t feel sorry for Zeke at all. He should have been great instead he is done at 27.
Is this referring to TRomo?

Cmac

Reaction score
Romo cut from the same cloth. Not known as a relentless worker that’s for sure.
Had to ask.....becasue some of the same was questionable about him too.....oops, but TRomo is beloved, yet ringless too. My bad.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Had to ask.....becasue some of the same was questionable about him too.....oops, but TRomo is beloved, yet ringless too. My bad.
Romo was a better player than Zeke. Didn’t embarrass himself like Zeke did. Still both were talented players with questionable work ethics. Btw Romo is not beloved. He gets a lot of well deserved criticism.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He's got more money than the vast majority of people.

Don't think he'll be bagging anything, as much as that would make some on the zone feel better about themselves.
Dantanna fantasizes about zeke .....packing groceries....lyft ride...maybe some lawn care.
All these people wanted him gone now they cant let him go. Curbstomping zekes face increases their manhood.