Saleh on Zeke

jwitten82

Reaction score
BS. Even a team rep, said they lose a lot with those 12 TD's as Pollard is not that type of a RB to replace those TD's. So no 7th rounder will either.
You were wrong about Zeke, just admit it. And yea, we can draft a RB to replace Zeke's production, not that hard

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I mean he’s rights. Their 3rd string back is Michael Carter who could start for some teams. Maybe leadership but on the field? They don’t need him.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
What!? Lol JG ran him into the ground what do you expect
It didn't help that he wasn't working on taking care of himself. Him and Henry came in the same year. Henry has been run to the ground, he's a work horse. He also takes care of himself. As to where Zeke obviously dosent. I've never seen Henry check out of a game more than 2 times ever.

Big_D

Reaction score
Maybe he can pick another 3 teams now?

You can't just name teams like you have the pick of the litter, you gotta actually wait for some interest.

Big_D

Reaction score
This team will miss Zeke just like they missed Cooper last year. lol

conner01

Reaction score
Wait until training camp.
A camp injury is gonna be his savior
Honestly for his future health I’d love to see him retire. But it’s hard to walk away from the game you love when you think you can still play

Portnoy1

Reaction score
When a good team aka bengals says no thank you, that’s one thing. But when a trash team aka jets tells you “we good” that speaks volumes. The Derrick Henry comparison is interesting. I believe the Titans are built around Henry, but he’s also had mediocre to horrible QB play and still produces. The last few season I don’t believe the Cowboys revolve around Zeke the way the Titans Revolve around Henry. But at the same time Dak is clearly better than anything the Titans have run out at QB and Zeke production has decreased. Also, if Zeke is getting injured now then imagine what would happen if we tried to force feed like Titans do with Henry. I’d always give Zeke the nod over Henry, but looking at there situations and the consistency of Henry I can’t do that anymore.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Kids there is a lesson here. If you are a talented player harness that and try to be the best ever. Emulate Jerry Rice as a tireless worker and student of the game. Be a HOFer. Don’t be a partying moron, with questionable conditioning and an entitled attitude. This way you won’t be washed up at 27.

I don’t feel sorry for Zeke at all. He should have been great instead he is done at 27.
This team didn't do him any favors. Run into the ground and made him a fullback. Idiots.

The great part is we can all have fun about it!