Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
but in reality...

e46.jpg

giphy-downsized.gif

aria

Reaction score
You don’t need Brady or Wilson to check down to Bell in the flat every play. :p
Ha...still not worried a out it. Bell has 206 total yards with an average ypc of 2.9. That’s how bad their O line is.

fansince68

Reaction score
How many yards will Leveon Bell get against our marshmallow d line?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Of course the Cowboys run defense is what he needs to get going. And I'm not going to feel confident about them unless they show on a consistent basis that they can stop and limit good to consistent RBs.

We’re allowing average backs to run against us. Aaron Jones has been having a miserable year running the ball and despite his big game against us he’s still averaging only 3.9 a carry for the season. He had 13 carries for only 21 yards against Philly.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Not sure if you are saying you won't watch the team until next year if the defense is awful again. I can't bring myself to do that even in our worst seasons.
It’ll show me that we aren’t doing anything worth a damn. I gave them benefit of the doubt first 3 weeks because they gave up minimal points. Packers exposed the fact that those 3 games were bs. Now against another trash team after being embarrassed by Packers a real defense would come out and terrorize Sam freaking Darnold. If not, I’ll see y’all once Garrett is fired

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
He’ll have 5 days to prepare for his second game of the season, the first of which he had a mid 40’s QBR. He wasn’t doing much last year either and their O line is trash. People making waaaaay too much out this.
He had a mid 40's QBR in his first game this season because he played a very good Bills team, better than the Cowboys. Lots of players have a poor rookie season. That's not how we judge players in the NFL. You keep taking them lightly and that's so foolish. If the team does this they will be flying home a .500 team.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
We’re allowing average backs to run against us. Aaron Jones has been having a miserable year running the ball and despite his big game against us he’s still averaging only 3.9 a carry for the season. He had 13 carries for only 21 yards against Philly.

This is why any subpar stats that Bell has had before doesn't matter to me. This run defense is still bad enough to let him have his best game that he has had in several seasons.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
They must've mistyped some numbers or done some of the analytics wrong cause I can't believe that. I literally just hooted with laughter out loud when I read that :lmao2:.

I think it's more like this--

Just proves you can’t put a lot of stock into stats and rankings.

ksadler1

Reaction score
Can you imagine the media if the Cowboys lost to the Jets?

I'd like to say that that's the best thing that could happen to this team right now, but nothing seems to embarrass Jerry anymore. This team is like watcing the movie Groundhog Day every Sunday...

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
That should tell you Le'Veon Bell is about to have his best game of the season.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
This is why any subpar stats that Bell has had before doesn't matter to me. This run defense is still bad enough to let him have his best game that he has had in several seasons.

The Jets have been getting behind in games and have had to abandon the run. Bell hasn’t carried the ball more than 21 times in any game. He hasn’t had one game where he’s averaged 4 yards a carry. That could change on Sunday.

aria

Reaction score
He had a mid 40's QBR in his first game this season because he played a very good Bills team, better than the Cowboys. Lots of players have a poor rookie season. That's not how we judge players in the NFL. You keep taking them lightly and that's so foolish. If the team does this they will be flying home a .500 team.
Joe, I’ll bet you a bag ‘o burgers we win by 10+ or more. Probably closer to 17-20 but I’m being conservative.

Cmac

Reaction score
Sam Darnold wants some of this action...…..somebody whispered "You can get Player of the Week".

aria

Reaction score
Jets offensive has scored 2 TD’s this entire season, that’s pathetic, I don’t care who your QB is. O line has given up a league high 23 sacks, 10 of which were to the Eagles. Their star RB isn’t even averaging 3 yards a carry. I actually think Miami is better, this is probably the worst team we’ll face all season. They’re hot mess.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Joe, I’ll bet you a bag ‘o burgers we win by 10+ or more. Probably closer to 17-20 but I’m being conservative.
I need to stop let folks know my kryptonite. If I can get a bag'o Whataburgers out this then you got a deal. You give me 10 points and the J-E-T-S.