Sam Darnold Cleared

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Jets offensive has scored 2 TD’s this entire season, that’s pathetic, I don’t care who your QB is. O line has given up a league high 23 sacks, 10 of which were to the Eagles. Their star RB isn’t even averaging 3 yards a carry. I actually think Miami is better, this is probably the worst team we’ll face all season. They’re hot mess.
Wow!!!!!! The Patriots get Miami and the Jets twice.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Jets offensive has scored 2 TD’s this entire season, that’s pathetic, I don’t care who your QB is. O line has given up a league high 23 sacks, 10 of which were to the Eagles. Their star RB isn’t even averaging 3 yards a carry. I actually think Miami is better, this is probably the worst team we’ll face all season. They’re hot mess.

That's only because they have Luke Faulk, the third stringer, in the game. Both Darnold and Siemien (the backup) went down. Not surprising the stats are that bad. If Darnold was behind center, I assure you the stats wouldn't be that bad.

Also, the reason Le'veon hasn't had 3+ yards (average) a carry is because the 4 teams they've played have had stellar defenses. Patriots and Bills have top 5 D's, Cleveland is more middle of the pack but Myles Garrett is a monster, and Eagles have a terrible secondary, but an okay Run-D which was all they needed to focus on with Faulk at center with no real WR threats. Dallas does not have this privilege. This game will be closer than you think.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Who friggin cares? He’s played ONE whole game this year and had a QBR of 41.6! He hasn’t been practicing and his O line sucks, the Eagles had TEN sacks against them last week. He probably hasn’t been training or practicing very much, if at all, and now has 5 days to get ready.

Some of you act like they’re getting a Tom Brady or Russell Wilson back with a Super Bowl caliber team. We will still destroy them, the back ups may even be a better option for them at QB right now.

You obviously haven't seen Luke Falk play. :muttley:

If the Cowboys are anything close to what they think they are, they should handle the Jets. If they don't...

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
The team should not be allowed back on the plane. I have feeling this game is going to be close.

Darnold is a good QB and he will be ready he took all the 1st team reps last week before the doctors decided late in the week not to clear him. I agree with you this will be a close game

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Think about this for a second if the Cowboys beat the Jets on Sunday all four of their wins this season will be against teams that had yet to win a game at the time we played them and all four of those teams are very likely to be picking in the top 10 of the NFL draft and possibly even in the top 5. The Giants are the only team we beat this season that’s won a game and it took them until week three to do it.

Last edited:

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Darnold is a good QB and he will be ready he took all the 1st team reps last week before the doctors decided late in the week not to clear him. I agree with you this will be a close game
I am more worried about their defense. If they can hold up against our pass attack they can play keep away like the Saints did. Philadelphia did nothing offensively against them.

Coy

Reaction score
Think about this for a second if the Cowboys beat the Jets on Sunday all four of their wins this season will be against teams that have yet to win a game at the time we played them and all four of those teams are very likely to be picking in the top 10 of the NFL draft and possibly even in the top 5. The Giants are the only team we beat this season that’s won a game and it took them until week three to do it.

And just because they benched Eli, if not, they would probably be 0-5.

aria

Reaction score
That's only because they have Luke Faulk, the third stringer, in the game. Both Darnold and Siemien (the backup) went down. Not surprising the stats are that bad. If Darnold was behind center, I assure you the stats wouldn't be that bad.

Also, the reason Le'veon hasn't had 3+ yards (average) a carry is because the 4 teams they've played have had stellar defenses. Patriots and Bills have top 5 D's, Cleveland is more middle of the pack but Myles Garrett is a monster, and Eagles have a terrible secondary, but an okay Run-D which was all they needed to focus on with Faulk at center with no real WR threats. Dallas does not have this privilege. This game will be closer than you think.
You bring up some good points but Darnold still isn’t all that and I still think our D will keep them in check. Their O line is their weakest link by far if I remember correctly.

JMech

Reaction score

Still not an excuse.

Excellent. For the first time since the 60s, I will be cheering for the team playing against the Cowboys. I want to see them lose, hopefully embarrassed. This is the only way we pull the scab off of this team.........Garrett has to go. ABG!

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
You bring up some good points but Darnold still isn’t all that and I still think our D will keep them in check. Their O line is their weakest link by far if I remember correctly.
You remember incorrectly.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
I am more worried about their defense. If they can hold up against our pass attack they can play keep away like the Saints did. Philadelphia did nothing offensively against them.

There D is a solid unit, nobody has beat up on them yet, they have been the victims of a horrible offense that is averaging 179 yards per game this season and that includes their 1st game of the season with Darnold when they had 263 for the game. If we take them lightly we are stupid

aria

Reaction score
You remember incorrectly.
What is their weakest link? If you’re telling me it’s not the O line who has give up a league high 23 sacks, including 10 to the Eagles, then I’m feeling better and better about bet. I’m starting to get giddy now.

aria

Reaction score
Vegas is only giving the Jets 8.5 points so I appreciate your generosity to give them 10.
Dang...I hadn’t even looked, I’m surprised I was that close and as I said, that’s being conservative.

mldardy

Reaction score
Excellent. For the first time since the 60s, I will be cheering for the team playing against the Cowboys. I want to see them lose, hopefully embarrassed. This is the only way we pull the scab off of this team.........Garrett has to go. ABG!
You're embarrassing.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score

Philly got just a many defensive TDs against them as offensive I believe. But, didn't see that whole game.