Sanjay Lal helped Tavon Austin have his best training camp ever

Whyjerry

Reaction score
That’s a whole bunch of terrible offensive teams.
And how is he going to be our savior?

Which of these teams had a group of receivers who were in the top of the league?
He may be here just this year and then he can blame his HC/OC getting fired as the reason he is looking for a new job.

I’m hoping for the best but I don’t see a resume that warrants the Hype this guy gets.

Love the doggie in that picture!

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Maybe it was the other way around and Dak was bad for Dez
Dez never had any problems with Romo at QB

Why does the QB have to pamper to Dez? Why can't Dez run routes and learn a new assignment? He gets paid millions each year and can't do the simple things that receivers can do.

This is on Dez and no one else.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
That’s a whole bunch of terrible offensive teams.
And how is he going to be our savior?

Which of these teams had a group of receivers who were in the top of the league?
He may be here just this year and then he can blame his HC/OC getting fired as the reason he is looking for a new job.

I’m hoping for the best but I don’t see a resume that warrants the Hype this guy gets.

He's been coaching in the league for nearly a decade, and has bounced around every couple years. He's now on his 5th team. Let's see what kind of production he's had in the NFL.

Team Receiving Rank By Year

2017 - 30th
2016 - 31st
2015 - 29th
2014 - 32nd
2013 - 30th
2012 - 30th
2011 - 11th
2010 - 22nd
2009 - 29th

As you can see, his groups have produced near bottom, or rock bottom production in receiving yardage. As far as I can tell, he's never produced a 1000 yard receiver in his career, although I didn't take the time to research this fully.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He's been coaching in the league for nearly a decade, and has bounced around every couple years. He's now on his 5th team. Let's see what kind of production he's had in the NFL.

Team Receiving Rank By Year

2017 - 30th
2016 - 31st
2015 - 29th
2014 - 32nd
2013 - 30th
2012 - 30th
2011 - 11th
2010 - 22nd
2009 - 29th

As you can see, his groups have produced near bottom, or rock bottom production in receiving yardage. As far as I can tell, he's never produced a 1000 yard receiver in his career, although I didn't take the time to research this fully.

All which means nothing in away.

I mean look how long Garrett had Romo who’s ranked near the top in stats every year. But yet here we are with what, 2 playoffs wins.