Saturday Wildcard Games Thread

tyke1doe

Reaction score
You kind of expect the best teams to emerge in the second half and take the game over.

lukin2006

Reaction score
The second half was a dud…lol. San Fran is the best NFC team. They will not be an easy out…

Motorola

Reaction score
Can't stand San Fran, only way I'd ever root for SF would be if they were playing Green Bay's Rogers or the Eagles. :mad:
Rather than root for any those teams...our Cowboys need to gel and advance to the NFC Championship game...just like PHL once, GB 4x, and SF 5x in the last dozen NFL postseasons.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Lol really, go ahead and tell me where our talent is not far off
QB, running back, WR, TE and o-line are very close. In theory Dallas should have the better QB. I’m taking Lamb over Deebo. Again close.
Front seven I give the edge to the 49ers, safety’s Dallas. Corners 49ers. I think overall the 49ers have better talent but Dallas is not that far off. Not as far as you are making it seem they just have better coaching which makes it look worse.

Reactions: CWR

Praxit

Reaction score
....Geno's ball blunder, changed course of the game. Just like that, took all momentum out of Seattle.

Defense failed to stop them. Once SF scored again. Game was over.

Adiba1977

Reaction score
QB, running back, WR, TE and o-line are very close. In theory Dallas should have the better QB. I’m taking Lamb over Deebo. Again close.
Front seven I give the edge to the 49ers, safety’s Dallas. Corners 49ers. I think overall the 49ers have better talent but Dallas is not that far off. Not as far as you are making it seem they just have better coaching which makes it look worse.
All wrong. Deebo is dual threat. Dmc too. Niners are better

Praxit

Reaction score
.....should Dallas meet SF later on. Its going to be low scoring game, slugfest. The winner will be decided, by who gets the breaks.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
The second half was a dud…lol. San Fran is the best NFC team. They will not be an easy out…

Not everyone thought the 9ers were any good, after their slow start this season. But they totally are the team to beat in the NFC.