Scandrick on Cowherd: Garrett is the most underrated coach in NFL

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I don't think he needs to do anything more to further his career.
He might just be happy doing what he now does and he gets paid quite well to do it.

Tony need to. But he might want to. He's driven. Almost made the final cut to compete in a PGA golf tournament.

I bet he'd like to show the world that he really had figured out how to QB.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Lol....I fine either way..lol
Your problem is you won't be if he's here....lol
You wont be fine, you have an agenda. I just want that piece of trash offensive guy to get this team some success

Dre11

Reaction score
You wont be fine, you have an agenda. I just want that piece of trash offensive guy to get this team some success

Lol..i never had an agenda, like you haters, as I said I'll be fine either way, you can't say the same, so who has the agenda?

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Lol..i never had an agenda, like you haters, as I said I'll be fine either way, you can't say the same, so who has the agenda?
I can see your constant defense of the coaching staff as being construed as an agenda. True, or not.
Don't you: from the outside looking in?

stilltheguru

Reaction score
If Jason gets us to the championship game he deserves what he gets. If not he deserves what he gets.
You on the other hand. If he gets us there he deserves to stay. He fails he deserves to stay.

Now who has the agenda?

Dre11

Reaction score
I can see your constant defense of the coaching staff as being construed as an agenda. True, or not.
Don't you: from the outside looking in?

What's the agenda? Defending the coach of the team? Not conforming to all the others?

Cmac

Reaction score
FYI: for the 2018 REGULAR SEASON Washington’s #26 was worn (and still is) by Adrian Peterson. If Scandrick was ever assigned that number, it was in the preseason.
We know AP wears 26.....I can't explain why your chosen source for rebuttal showed that number. We know he played for the Commanders, and as Keenan Allen said..."He's Doo-Doo."

Dre11

Reaction score
If Jason gets us to the championship game he deserves what he gets. If not he deserves what he gets.
You on the other hand. If he gets us there he deserves to stay. He fails he deserves to stay.

Now who has the agenda?

Lol...that ain't no damn agenda...lol I don't believe in a championship or gone, because what the he'll does that mean. If he gets to a championship game and lose , then he all of sudden in your mind he's a good coach...lol that's stupid.

Corso

Reaction score
What's the agenda? Defending the coach of the team? Not conforming to all the others?
I guess. I'm just saying that your constant defense of the coaches could be construed as an agenda.
I'm not arguing for, or against it.

You keep being you, but I can see how some would think you are an agenda driven poster.

Dre11

Reaction score
I guess. I'm just saying that your constant defense of the coaches could be construed as an agenda.
I'm arguing for, or against it.

You keep being you, but I can see how some would think you are an agenda driven poster.

I just would like to known what the agenda could be.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Lol...that ain't no damn agenda...lol I don't believe in a championship or gone, because what the he'll does that mean. If he gets to a championship game and lose , then he all of sudden in your mind he's a good coach...lol that's stupid.
I never said if he got to the championship game he was a good coach. I said he’d deserve what he gets.
You on the other hand it doesn’t matter if we even make the damn playoffs you don’t want him gone. Clown ****

Dre11

Reaction score
I never said if he got to the championship game he was a good coach. I said he’d deserve what he gets.
You on the other hand it doesn’t matter if we even make the damn playoffs you don’t want him gone. Clown ****

You're the clown with an agenda, you sound stupid, you say he deserve a contract even if you dont think he's a good coach...lol how dumb is that...lol

Cmac

Reaction score
FYI: for the 2018 REGULAR SEASON Washington’s #26 was worn (and still is) by Adrian Peterson. If Scandrick was ever assigned that number, it was in the preseason.

Never disputed when it was worn......he was cut after 5 months.
https://static.clubs.nfl.com/image/private/t_editorial_landscape_12_desktop/f_auto/Commanders/syl4m4ne4lufzh11ccr1.jpg

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m not getting as many DMs telling me I was right about the HC all along as I’d expected, guys. Maybe I should ask Reality whether or not my DM mailbox is full.

Corso

Reaction score
You didn't say anything. What part of defending the coach of a team an agenda? Isn't that what most fans do?
No?
Lawdy... why can you not get a very simple concept that you beating a single drum over and over can be seen as an agenda?
Seriously.
And you're a self-proclaimed coach?
And you're this dense?

Okay. I'm reading your work differently from here on.

Cmac

Reaction score
Redskins_Football_88520.jpg-59b7e_c0-179-4177-2614_s885x516.jpg