Scandrick on Cowherd: Garrett is the most underrated coach in NFL

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I’m not getting as many DMs telling me I was right about the HC all along as I’d expected, guys. Maybe I should ask Reality whether or not my DM mailbox is full.
I sent many DM's, but I think there's some sort of filter.

Dre11

Reaction score
No?
Lawdy... why can you not get a very simple concept that you beating a single drum over and over can be seen as an agenda?
Seriously.
And you're a self-proclaimed coach?
And you're this dense?

Okay. I'm reading your work differently from here on.

Are you dense, or apparently you dont know what an agenda is. Defending the coach isn't an agenda. I don't care how many times I defend him. That's a foolish notion.

Corso

Reaction score
Are you dense, or apparently you dont know what an agenda is. Defending the coach isn't an agenda. I don't care how many times I defend him. That's a foolish notion.
You work with your assistants like this? Totally ignorant of the obvious?

Aw man... I used to respect you.

Corso

Reaction score
My assistant understand English.
Lol. You really are a bad poster.
All I said was that you could be construed as having an agenda and you attack me.

Great job guy.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Okay, now that I've watched the video, I feel like I should mention that he said the scheme held Dak back in the beginning. The people who used that line as if it's still happening, and feel it contradicts what he said about Garrett conveniently seem to have missed that "in the beginning" part.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
You're the clown with an agenda, you sound stupid, you say he deserve a contract even if you dont think he's a good coach...lol how dumb is that...lol
Yea he gets fired after making the conf championship game lol

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
D7W2arlXoAAAvui.jpg

LLLOOOLLL

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
The fact that you don't understand people hand out likes for reasons other than agreeing with the post makes me wonder why you come here too

giphy.gif

I've been here long enough to know that too many people actually DO believe in conspiracy theories, actually DO believe a player would have to be lying to go against their personal narrative, and actually ARE that dense.