Trolling: Schedule is Out

birdwells1

Reaction score
49ers, Titans, Rams, Texans, Giants, Commanders(2), Jaguars, Eagles, Colts, thats 10 wins right there.

That could happen but the one's that I'm doubtful of are the 49ers, Commanders (once at FedEx), the Texans and the Colts.

Four of the last six are on the road in the cold, that's not good.

NahLaterz

Reaction score
What makes me angry as a Cowboys fan living in DC is that I'm sick of these cold weather games here. Since the year 2000, the Cowboys have played the Commanders at FedEx Field 8 times in December, 3 times in November, 0 times in October and only 3 times in September. The league stays on that BS having them play here when it's cold. I go to the games regardless, but I'd enjoy them more when I'm not freezing my *** off!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
'Who' we play, and 'when' we play is important, ... but not as important as 'how' we play.

We have been 24-24 over the past three years, ... have we gotten any better this off-season?

CowboyGil

Reaction score
Alright, after 1st glance my number one gripe is the way our Thanksgiving game is sandwiched between 2 road games, both of which are very far away geographically, yet not much time in between (3 games in 12 days).

I mean really, they needed to make at NY prime time? Then we don't even get the long break after Thanksgiving, having to travel to Chicago for the following Thursday night?

Without even knowing how tough those 3 opponents are going to be I think it's safe to say it will be pretty difficult to win 2 or 3 of those games right there.

Other teams probably complained that the typical 10 days after the Thanksgiving game is like having 2 bye weeks. Not that it has helped us at all.

CowboyGil

Reaction score
The NFC West will probably shut out the Cowboys this season. They have the toughest defenses in the league.

I think they can go 2-2 against them. The Rams and Cardinals have horrible offenses to cancel out their great defenses.

marchetta

Reaction score
So we have to play the giants on sun night, then turnaround and play on thanksgiving, are you kidding me?

AMAZING! Who the heck created this freakin' schedule!? Play a division rival on Sunday night, and then have to play another division rival on Thursday/Thanksgiving! This is going to be a lonnnnnnng season!

DBOY3141

Reaction score
AMAZING! Who the heck created this freakin' schedule!? Play a division rival on Sunday night, and then have to play another division rival on Thursday/Thanksgiving! This is going to be a lonnnnnnng season!

Just noticed all 3 games on Thanksgiving are NFC vs NFC (boys/eagles, bears/lions, 49ers/hawks)..odd

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Because every season will be exactly the same every year.
If you used that as a reason for the past 2 seasons, you would have been correct. It may not be a great reason, but it's a reason. And the others that go with that are that this team isn't consistent except in its inconsistency, loses games it shouldn't, can't manage late game situations, etc. These reasons are just as good as just assuming the offense will be the same because most of the personnel are back and that the defense has to be better just because.

tendergrasp

Benched
Reaction score
I think they can go 2-2 against them. The Rams and Cardinals have horrible offenses to cancel out their great defenses.

The only problem is the cowboys have one of the worst defenses in the NFL and they got rid of what little sack production they did have.

fanfromvirginia

Inconceivable!
Reaction score
For the first time in many years, I'm predicting a losing season. I just don't see us getting to eight against this schedule, with this team and this coach. I don't care who we draft.

I hope I'm proven wrong but a last placed divisional finish looks very plausible to me, if not likely.

Proximo

Reaction score
Other teams probably complained that the typical 10 days after the Thanksgiving game is like having 2 bye weeks. Not that it has helped us at all.

I hear ya, but that is an absolutely brutal stretch. 3 games in 12 days. Sunday night AT NY followed by Thursday afternoon against Philly, followed by AT Chicago the following Thursday.

They poured it on a little thick there.

Wayne02

Reaction score
The negative nancies are in full power mode right now. This is ridiculous. I believe in my team!!!

I'm sure you believed the last three years as well, even with all of the evidence pointing towards 8-8 or worse