Schoonmaker dealing with plantar fasciitis

Status
Not open for further replies.

plasticman

Reaction score
Like Diggs who is on his way to being the highest paid corner in the league.
Okay, I mean, there ae obviously exceptions. However, when you look at the past ten seasons, can you say that the Cowboys fared well in the 2nd round?

It's great that they got Diggs in 2020. However, they got Trysten Hill in the 2nd round the year before and they got Kelvin Joseph the year after.

Within the past ten years they also got Randy Gregory and Jaylon Smith. In both cases they were gambling and they knew it and they lost both times.

I don't have anything against Connor Williams or Awuzie, they were average NFL talents that got great contracts after leaving the Cowboys. On the other hand, I didn't shed any tears.

D-Law has been a very good contributor to the defense, I'll label him a "win" for sure.

The Cowboys have been drafting better overall, but I still think the 2nd round has been "hit" or "miss" and I suspect the problem is Jerry Jones, who likes to gamble with that "would have been a 1st rounder, but...." guy.

lostar2009

Reaction score
Coop had this and was okay for most of the season. It's early right now just give him a light load and treatments.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lol, and if they didn't sign him people will say the same thing. This place is hilarious.
Nope. Pretty sure its just you. I bet you were also one of the geniuses calling for Zeke and Dak to get paid. Thats working out well :facepalm:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
This is definitely a lingering injury. Anyone who thinks he’s going to be fine in a few weeks is kidding themselves. This is some bad news on a player we were going to be counting on. Seems to be a curse on our second round picks.
Ok doc

Jarntt

Reaction score
If Diggs gets the top contract in the league, its just further proof that our FO is run by morons....... add it to the previous 27 years of evidence.
Next man up. Other than a few exceptions the highest paid player is reset every year and often times multiple times per year. It's not like any of these QBs are close to as good as Mahomes and yet he is 7th highest in average annual value

Status
Not open for further replies.