Schoonmaker dealing with plantar fasciitis

Status
Not open for further replies.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Schoonmaker came from a big school program as where Tolbert did not.
So I am less less concerned over him missing some time. At this point.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
He has minor inflammation. They know how to treat it. Their trainers and medical staff are excellent.
And that is fine. Missing reps is never good and he is behind. All this does it make it a little more likely that Ferguson takes the starting job.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Agreed about tolbert but missing time didnt help. TE’s have more to learn than a wr even.

Schooner missed most of ota’s and all of mini camps.

downplay it all you want.

All of tc? You mean 2 weeks? We know dak
Plays little in preseason.
Good point. We know Dak won't get preseason playing time but the good news is he will still have all of camp practices to try and build a rapport with Schoonmaker.

Having said all of this I have a feeling Jake Ferguson will at least start the season as TE 1 now.

rambo2

Reaction score
Stationary work is not the same.
Schoonmaker is fine. He will be good to go in training camp. That doesn't mean he won't get hurt. He can get hurt at any time just like every other player in the league.

rambo2

Reaction score
Good point. We know Dak won't get preseason playing time but the good news is he will still have all of camp practices to try and build a rapport with Schoonmaker.

Having said all of this I have a feeling Jake Ferguson will at least start the season as TE 1 now.
Both of them will play a lot.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Schoonmaker is fine. He will be good to go in training camp. That doesn't mean he won't get hurt. He can get hurt at any time just like every other player in the league.
He has had an injury rap sheet. Not all of it is related, which is a good sign I guess.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Damn near 15 pages about a rookie TE having a foot injury in early June.

Good lord, go outside and touch the grass.

Status
Not open for further replies.