Schoonmaker dealing with plantar fasciitis

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtb1943

Reaction score
He has minor inflammation. They know how to treat it. Their trainers and medical staff are excellent.
The company man always knows!

But those that actually remember how again and again the Boys word games played with injuries know better.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Everyone remember we passed on Jalin Hyatt for this guy. I think we might be reminded very quickly week 1.

rambo2

Reaction score

But those that actually remember how again and again the Boys word games played with injuries know better.
Yep, just like with Tyron Smith last year.

plasticman

Reaction score
Another 2nd round gem.

The 2nd round is reserved for the "reach" at whatever position the Cowboys wanted but didn't get in the 1st round.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Everyone remember we passed on Jalin Hyatt for this guy. I think we might be reminded very quickly week 1.
Eventually Hyatt might become a Metcalf or Brown type of talent but he could be a complete bust. The guy is skinny and his 40 was not impressive at all. I saw a picture of all the rookies and Schoonmaker is one impressive looking human being.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Eventually Hyatt might become a Metcalf or Brown type of talent but he could be a complete bust. The guy is skinny and his 40 was not impressive at all. I saw a picture of all the rookies and Schoonmaker is one impressive looking human being.
No more impressive than David LaFleur.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
True. After Lafleur lit up the Washington team, I thought we were on to something. Injuries…….
I don't think you can just say injuries. The guy was a plodding stiff who averaged 8.5 yards per catch.

DanA

Reaction score
Plantar Fasciitis is bad to get in the season as you never really get an opportunity to rest properly and get rid of it. It just gets progressively worse and worse. In Schoonmakers case he's got 3 months to get things right so it shouldn't be a lasting issue. Really he should be able to get rid of it by training camp.

Sydla

Reaction score
Yeah the Hyatt love was crazy around here.

He may end up being a great WR but people fell in love with his speed and ignored many of the big questions about him.

CWR

Reaction score

Sometimes yes, it does go that way. Then again, sometimes the company men are correct. We don't know at this point how it is going to go.

No one expected Clark to play last year for example. We've seen injuries heal faster than expected and we've seen them be downplayed and end up worse.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah the Hyatt love was crazy around here.

He may end up being a great WR but people fell in love with his speed and ignored many of the big questions about him.
Well, it depends on where you take him. In round 1, that's a reach. Where we picked in round 2, it would have made more sense than a lumbering 25 year old TE.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Well, it depends on where you take him. In round 1, that's a reach. Where we picked in round 2, it would have made more sense than a lumbering 25 year old TE.
"Lumbering?" The nfl combine claims he ran 4.62 and the Cowboys claim they have him at 4.58. That isn't even close to lumbering. And his RAS score is elite.

rambo2

Reaction score
Another 2nd round gem.

The 2nd round is reserved for the "reach" at whatever position the Cowboys wanted but didn't get in the 1st round.
Like Diggs who is on his way to being the highest paid corner in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.