Schottenheimer needs to go - Regardless of this win

This guy needs to be fired.

I dont care about the win - Great win but one thing I noticed in it was that this offense was poor until DAK started calling his own plays, we saw this with Romo too back when Garrett was calling the plays.

His mistakes at the end of the first half (which shouldn't have occurred because he learned his lesson in Brazil) almost cost this team the game.

If it wasnt for some very weird calls on Houston this team loses in a bad way.

The Cowboys may have beat Houston but Houston also beat Houston - And I am not complaining ill take it, but this guy needs to go.

He will be this teams downfall and he doesnt make them better.
Kind of sounds like you are complaining. lol This team isn't good enough talent wise to win anything yet.. Regardless of who the coach is. But I'm sure that this will be an even hotter topic in December 2027. Just my take.
 
Kind of sounds like you are complaining. lol This team isn't good enough talent wise to win anything yet.. Regardless of who the coach is. But I'm sure that this will be an even hotter topic in December 2027. Just my take.
2027?

Why?

You think this HC has what it takes to get this team to a SB?

LOL
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,188
Messages
14,671,607
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top