SackMaster

Reaction score

macgruber-classic.gif

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Don't they know for themselves where to find this doofus?
There are numerous tweets, articles, and videos posted in here daily. It's where Cowboys fans can come and see and comment on all that content. Scooter is just one small piece of that big puzzle. Many (if not most) people know where to go and find that content but prefer here!

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
this is geared toward the same people who laugh at the same guy stepping on the same rake in 20 scenes of a movie.

it's not even empty calories, it's a cat following a laser pointer

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
Man dude perfect has been posting the same stupid videos for over a decade and are somehow still making millions
. never underestimate the stupidity of the vast majority of humanity. the Kardashian show apparently still exists as well

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Skittles are alright. Candy Corn is nasty. While I can't say exactly what my favorite candy is, Whatchamacallit is near the top.

Take that as you will.
:laugh:
When I was a tyke....the only time I was allowed to get a candy bar was after a doctor's appointment....to make me feel better.

I always chose a Whatchamacallit.

I knew you were fine human being....(despite what everyone else in here keeps saying about you when you aren't around)

SackMaster

Reaction score
When I was a tyke....the only time I was allowed to get a candy bar was after a doctor's appointment....to make me feel better.

I always chose a Whatchamacallit.

I knew you were fine human being....(despite what everyone else in here keeps saying about you when you aren't around)
Nah ... I'm a jerk.

*(jerk is a stand in for a not-safe-for-CZ word)
:laugh:

Big_D

Reaction score
Somehow Scooter's act is stale on a message board where we hash and rehash the same debates over and over? He captures pretty much the feeling of the game start to finish. Is it as good as the first time.. it never is! I'm not hating on the guy, he's still a Cowboy fan just doing his thing. Watch or don't watch, either way I'm sure he's not losing sleep over it.