Scooter Magruder - Cowboys Fans During the Giants Game

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I give Scooter credit, dude know how to merchandise his shtick. Go to giphy.com and search "Scooter McGruder" and you'll find a million GIFs, more than most popular movies and tv shows. He obviously put those in. He picks the right teams to mock. Dude knows how to sell it. But still agree with everyone else, that the Cowboys episodes got old after the second or third watch. Whenever I have time, I'll watch some of his other Non-Boys videos since people are recommending them.
https://giphy.com/ScooterMagruder

100 gif uploads may be a TAD smaller than a million ;) but those hundred gifs have generated almost 600 million views! Those are crazy numbers regardless of any particular internet platform.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
I love how just about 100% of the replies are not about a single piece of content in the video but rather about the person and his videos, for or against. Never change, CowboysZone! Lol.

Next topic: do we like the sun for any particular reason? Yes or no?

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
I love how just about 100% of the replies are not about a single piece of content in the video but rather about the person and his videos, for or against. Never change, CowboysZone! Lol.

giphy.gif

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

No. To be frank, the Sun is too yellow in color for my tastes. Now RED would be a wonderful shade! Just imagine. Red trees. Red clouds. Red everything!

Of course, the color change would represent the Sun expanding into Red Giant star, engulfing Earth's orbit, and snuffing out the entire planet into atoms within less than an instant.

I wonder if the human brain can process the color change in less than an instant? Seeing red would still be so cool...

SackMaster

Reaction score
No. To be frank, the Sun is too yellow in color for my tastes. Now RED would be a wonderful shade! Just imagine. Red trees. Red clouds. Red everything!

Of course, the color change would represent the Sun expanding into Red Giant star, engulfing Earth's orbit, and snuffing out the entire planet into atoms within less than an instant.

I wonder if the human brain can process the color change in less than an instant? Seeing red would still be so cool...
But the sun is not yellow, it is white. Or more accurately all the colors, including those not seen by the naked eye.

It's only Yellow, Orange, Red, ect ... because of what happens when it's light passes through our atmosphere.

But if it was a color, I would prefer Silver or Blue. Just sayin'
:laugh:

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
I guess it's a good thing I live in the good ol U.S. of A. then.

You know the place where it's not illegal to have different opinions.
:thumbup:
You're allowed to have different opinions.... just not about Peanut M&Ms. They're awesome...and that's a scientific fact.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
But the sun is not yellow, it is white. Or more accurately all the colors, including those not seen by the naked eye.

It's only Yellow, Orange, Red, ect ... because of what happens when it's light passes through our atmosphere.

But if it was a color, I would prefer Silver or Blue. Just sayin'
Party pooper! A BLUE star--seen by the naked eye within an atmosphere :p--size would be EXPONENTIALLY larger than a Red Giant.

Just HAD to outdo me, didn't you? :rolleyes::laugh:

SackMaster

Reaction score
Party pooper! A BLUE star--seen by the naked eye within an atmosphere :p--size would be EXPONENTIALLY larger than a Red Giant.

Just HAD to outdo me, didn't you? :rolleyes::laugh:
Ya, a blue star would not be good for life on Earth, but would still be cool to see. :grin:

SackMaster

Reaction score
You're allowed to have different opinions.... just not about Peanut M&Ms. They're awesome...and that's a scientific fact.
Not saying you are wrong. Just saying that they are not near the top of my list of candies. Heck, the #2 seller, Snickers, is probably below Peanut M&Ms on my list.

But both made me money, so I don't hate them.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Not saying you are wrong. Just saying that they are not near the top of my list of candies. Heck, the #2 seller, Snickers, is probably below Peanut M&Ms on my list.

But both made me money, so I don't hate them.
What?

You aren't one of those weirdos that has Skittles or Candy Corn at the top are you?