Score Predictions? (Boys v Packers)

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
It was no where near that the last time gb came to town but I expect more cheeseheads this time around

Thats because it was a playoff game and packers fans couldn't plan for it. In 2013 there were a ton of packers fans. I actually can't comment on how many exactly because I missed that game when i woke up with a 103 fever that morning and just couldn't go. The 07 game there were a ton of packers fans, they were responding to the packers players calling for them to make noise when romo had the ball in the 4th quarter. That problem has been multiplied by a million with the new stadium being overrun with ticket holders who sell every game and are just brokers.

If Dallas wins it won't matter but if they are behind it is going to suck.

Silverstar

Reaction score
My theory (although pretty weak I admit), was the fact we don't play the Broncos or Rams very often during the regular season. Yes, there are preseason games, but those are mostly jags running around for 3 quarters. However, this team has seen the Pack quite a bit the last few years at home and away. So, I think we eek out a win at home...and we should.

31-30 Dallas

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
I think Dallas plays it's best game of the season.

Cowboys 34
Packers 28

Coy

Reaction score
All I know is that the Packers will score 34+, so if we win our offense and Dak have to play lights out.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
39-30 Packers.

10 days rest for them is not good. I think their tackles will play and neutralize D-Law. Sean Lee looks to be out plus Rodgers owns Marinelli. Hopefully Garrett finally gets put on the hot seat after another loss to McCarthy.

Packers 34 Cowboys 31.
It's a process....

Deep_South

Reaction score
Clearly we need takeaways, we're going to get them, and we get a big return from Switzer -- Cowboys 34 Packers 31.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Against the Packers and why this game is so important to Dallas... Not only do the Cowboys need to get in the win column again, but the winner of this game could have a tiebreaker advantage in playoff seeding later.

Sorry guys, I'm still remaining optimistic with the Cowboys, when the bullets started to fly at the beginning of the season. Denver is the only team that really handled the Cowboys. I don't see that changing because of the cheese heads.

The Cowboys have given up a lot of running yards...if that continues for Green Bay and Aaron Jones, then they deserve to lose this one. Nope, not happening!

Last edited:

CCBoy

Reaction score
Can't wait for this:

101316-NFL-Dallas-Cowboys-Green-Bay-Packers-1.vresize.1200.675.high.0.jpg

9814742-nfl-nfc-divisional-green-bay-packers-at-dallas-cowboys.vresize.1200.630.high.0.jpeg

CCBoy

Reaction score
Last edited:

Ekspozed

Reaction score
#FeedZeke
150 from him and a win.

If i have to put a score on it, 27-24.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I don't really expect the end result to be much different than in years of the past. The pass rush should be better than it was before but the OL will probably make scoring somewhat tougher than ever for Dallas to keep up with Rodgers and crew. Cowboys 23, Packers 31.