Twitter: Scott Linehan: It starts with me

Carson

Reaction score
IMO, Dak and Linehan are basically the same guys.

Both scared to take chances, they play it way too safe. They overthink and analyze (the trick play in the red zone ... Dak scanning the field on deep passes) which is a direct hindrance of them as coach and player.

They are both too conservative and predictable

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
think about it guys. Since when does an OC take the bullet for the HC? I never seen this before. Garrett is like Teflon Don..LORD HAVE MERCY.

There isn't a coach or player, for that matter, worth his salt that won't take the blame if asked when the team is losing. I've even heard ones who clearly were not to blame do it rather than cast it on the ones who were.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
IMO, Dak and Linehan are basically the same guys.

Both scared to take chances, they play it way too safe. They overthink and analyze (the trick play in the red zone ... Dak scanning the field on deep passes) which is a direct hindrance of them as coach and player.

They are both too conservative and predictable
IMo, there's no one like the robotic blame shielded Android who goes by the name of Jason Garrett.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
I'd even venture to say, Garrett is probably already in the process of throwing Linehan all the way under the bus complaining about his every move to the puppet master behind closed doors daily.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just in case y'all were wondering... It has been confirmed. Water is indeed wet! Happy Friday!

R185Ph6.jpg
LMAO, the operative words in that statement are "this week".

Booger kept him as the sacrifice so he wouldn't have to ax family and has ordered him to pull that sword out now instead of later, he may fall on it before the end of the season and they can let Moore call the plays.

Rayman70

Reaction score
There isn't a coach or player, for that matter, worth his salt that won't take the blame if asked when the team is losing. I've even heard ones who clearly were not to blame do it rather than cast it on the ones who were.
NOT IN DALLAS. This isn't the norm here. Stinks to high Heaven.

Rayman70

Reaction score
LMAO, the operative words in that statement are "this week".

Booger kept him as the sacrifice so he wouldn't have to ax family and has ordered him to pull that sword out now instead of later, he may fall on it before the end of the season and they can let Moore call the plays.
gee "diddy" you want me to fire carrot top yet?" Nah booger....go get Scotty and tell him I wanna see him.Got some marchin orders for him. That's about how this went. All the while Jerry givin a scalp inspection to Garrett under his desk.:omg:

silvrNblue

Reaction score
And so it goes.... week nine of the season, and vanilla queen has the gall to make a stupid pull it out your rear statement like this... well DUH as if the rest of us dummies paying for this garbage play week in and out are to stupid to "get it" that you and clapper's 4 page big chief play book sucks! But yet, you continue to use it.... what does THAT say about this bunch of incompetent morons.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
think about it guys. Since when does an OC take the bullet for the HC? I never seen this before. Garrett is like Teflon Don..LORD HAVE MERCY.

Fans just need to prepare for it and be aware.

You'll have the homers that buy into it just like they did all the position coaching changes.

If the fans stay in an uproar and the media see's this they will know where to put the blame.

The Jones's are going to hang onto Garrett with everything they have because they do not want to let him go.

Scott Linehan is about to get put through the ringer.

Big_D

Reaction score
At least 1 coach takes responsibility. A few years too late, but it's something.

Rayman70

Reaction score
At least 1 coach takes responsibility. A few years too late, but it's something.
I would like to think Scott is being genuine. BUT HE ISNT. This seems a little programmed to me. Like he was told to take the heat by Jerry

Big_D

Reaction score
I would like to think Scott is being genuine. BUT HE ISNT. This seems a little programmed to me. Like he was told to take the heat by Jerry

Probably true. The perfect time to create a little media hype. Throw a nugget out there for the fans. Now everything should be OK.