Scout’s Eye: Dak Impresses On Minicamp Day 3

glimmerman

Reaction score
I think Dak is gonna be fine. Our O-Line when healthy will give him time.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
Dak is going to have to be impressive when the chips are down and not every thing is going right and not all of his players are there for him to lean on and win games or the cowboys will never get where they are wanting to go

keysersoze

Reaction score
You guys bash Dak because he played less than optimal when a few of the teams best players went down saying he's garbage because he needs pieces around him and then you'll be slobbering on Wentz jock.
**** cracks me up...isn't it incredibly obvious that most young QBs who are successful have a lot of pieces around them? Remember how poor Wentz was in 2016 with a poor surrounding cast? He just played better this past year with a much much better team than Dak's ever had but people don't say the same things about Wentz needing an actual team around him to succeed but of course almost all young QBs need a good team around them. This is football not golf...isn't a 1 man sport.

It should be a good thing not a negative that we can surround our young QB with talent.
:hammer:GREAT POST!!!!

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You guys bash Dak because he played less than optimal when a few of the teams best players went down saying he's garbage because he needs pieces around him and then you'll be slobbering on Wentz jock.
**** cracks me up...isn't it incredibly obvious that most young QBs who are successful have a lot of pieces around them? Remember how poor Wentz was in 2016 with a poor surrounding cast? He just played better this past year with a much much better team than Dak's ever had but people don't say the same things about Wentz needing an actual team around him to succeed but of course almost all young QBs need a good team around them. This is football not golf...isn't a 1 man sport.

It should be a good thing not a negative that we can surround our young QB with talent.

Ok he's got the best offline and best HB in the NFL. Had a no 1 wr and a stud TE but they didn't work for his style of play. Now what else will you Dak-bots post here that he is missing in order to get him to franchise level play?
Should we bring in Julio Jones,and Antonio Brown so your excuses can finally stop and maybe even you guys can finally admit that he simply doesn't have the talent base to excel at QB for us or any other NFL team?
In the end the Dak-Damage this team will incur before he is benched for good will cost us valuable years we simply can't afford!
The level of support for a QB that his film clearly shows has the talent base of Tim Tebow simply amazes me!
Oh well go Dak lol

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
It passed in the blink of an eye, but the Cowboys’ offseason program has drawn to a close. Rookies will remain at The Star for workouts for the next week or so, but veterans are off and offseason practices are over.

While we regroup for training camp, here’s a quick notebook from the final day of this year’s minicamp. After two days of struggles, we saw a better effort on Thursday from the Cowboys’ offense.

Here are my notes from the practice field:

Meh, what did he do in day 1 and 2 say the nay sayers

200_d.gif

jjktkk

Reaction score
OK OK we get it jeez,Dak needs a perfect top rated world around him in order to succeed......GL with that and keep that bag of excuses ready for action!!!!:lmao:

The most expensive offline in the History of the game,the Best HB in the game, what else can we provide Noodle Dak with so he can play like a franchise QB.....????
Hey Tony, is this your CZ burner account? :laugh:

Arkyvarminter

Reaction score
Ok he's got the best offline and best HB in the NFL. Had a no 1 wr and a stud TE but they didn't work for his style of play. Now what else will you Dak-bots post here that he is missing in order to get him to franchise level play?
Should we bring in Julio Jones,and Antonio Brown so your excuses can finally stop and maybe even you guys can finally admit that he simply doesn't have the talent base to excel at QB for us or any other NFL team?
In the end the Dak-Damage this team will incur before he is benched for good will cost us valuable years we simply can't afford!
The level of support for a QB that his film clearly shows has the talent base of Tim Tebow simply amazes me!
Oh well go Dak lol
I think people are just ignoring your dumb posts...

BlindFaith

Reaction score
Dak has said that he purposely tries things in practice to test his own capabilities. When you think about it that is why it's called practice.
Very subtle but yet important statement.

Practice is about more than just running plays. It's trying to do things that you may not be comfortable doing in games. You keep doing them until you do get comfortable.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think people are just ignoring your dumb posts...

I know i know how the truth hurts sometimes.......:(...and stick and stones will break my bones but having Dak-bots act like children will never hurt me......

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Very subtle but yet important statement.

Practice is about more than just running plays. It's trying to do things that you may not be comfortable doing in games. You keep doing them until you do get comfortable.
And coaches need to see it as well to see what he is capable of as well

Techsass

Reaction score
A lot went wrong last season. It wasn't just Dak.

Denver scored 42 against us - yep Denver!!! We then scored 30 points 4 games in a row, but still lost 2 of those to start the season. (we also scored 28 points twice in that 6 game run)

Tarheelcowboy

Reaction score
My cousin and I had this conservation. Regardless of what Dak’s limitations are, when this offense had access to its full complement of players, it was one of the most productive in team history—under Dak’s guidance.

Ooohhhhh you and your cousin... that makes us all fall in line... well every long time cowboy fan I meet says the same thing I say. Dak throws high can't read defense and should not be starting. We've watched games since the 70's most likely long before you were born. But go ahead cousin. Me and my cousins and nephews disagree.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Dak is going to have to be impressive when the chips are down and not every thing is going right and not all of his players are there for him to lean on and win games or the cowboys will never get where they are wanting to go

Same can be said about Zeke after his subpar play last year too.

waving monkey

Reaction score
Oh well go Dak lol
ROTY