Scouting Combine thread

dallas72

Reaction score
somebody is going to trade up for Ruggs,speed kills in the NFL.
No WR running 4 3 in the HoF....speed is good ..But unless u learn to run more than Go routes ...D Jackson averages like 44 catches a year & was never a game changer....Now Tyreke Hill has learned to run routes is why hes elite

dallas72

Reaction score
Im good with Kinlaw, McKinney, Chiasson, ruggs or jeudy I think.
It took me a while to come round on a wr
No Lamb?...hes better than Ruggs ..I even think Jefferson will he elite...Chiasson didnt have much production .I'd be scared hes Taco 2.0

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
I thought @Alexander said hes not running tomorrow. Either way im not taking a safety round 1 who isnt a dog mentally.
Bruh this aint 1980. A safety needs to be able to cover more than be an intimidator in 2020. He is a dog he played through it. Doesnt mean it isnt harder to tackle effectively with a bum ankle. And correct delpit wont do drills will have to wait until pro day.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Bruh this aint 1980. A safety needs to be able to cover more than be an intimidator in 2020. He is a dog he played through it. Doesnt mean it isnt harder to tackle effectively with a bum ankle. And correct delpit wont do drills will have to wait until pro day.
Didnt necessarily mean intimidator. Talking catalytic type guy. Leader type. Derwin james was the chargers leader day 1. Delpit isnt comin to dallas to takeover. Is there really much difference btw him and Thornhill? Thornhill had elite testing numbers. He just didnt go to LSU.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Didnt necessarily mean intimidator. Talking catalytic type guy. Leader type. Derwin james was the chargers leader day 1. Delpit isnt comin to dallas to takeover. Is there really much difference btw him and Thornhill? Thornhill had elite testing numbers. He just didnt go to LSU.
I mean i wanted thornhill really badly laat year. I thought delpit was a leader on that defense

Rayman70

Reaction score
Fromm is going to test horrible all the way around, and weigh in was just the beginning. He's obviously a much better QB that what the combine results will show, but I'm wondering what round he'll go. 3rd or 4th?
i think so. I also think 4th or 5th. He is like Fitzpatrick for Miami. Capable of winning games but not a long term solution.

Rayman70

Reaction score
missed a lot..how does the defensive guys look today? Any rumors on who we like at the combine?

Rayman70

Reaction score
Van Jefferson out of Florida is a guy I like at WR. Reminds me of Michael Thomas. Smooth routes.