Scouting Combine thread

Creeper

Reaction score
I feel we are getting a great player at 17,3-4 QBs,3 WRs,4-5 OL are definitely going before us

I agree we could see 4 QBs, 3 WRs, amd 4 OTs go in the top 16 picks. Then of course Chase young, Okudah and Simmons will go early in round 1 too. That's 14 players. The two other players that will go in the top 16 are Brown and Kinlaw, the two DTs we could really use. That leaves the top Safeties, CBs and RBs for the Cowboys. Not an ideal situation but there are some good players to pick from.

DanA

Reaction score
Wirfs was already my top OT but he’s solidified that position IMO

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Kind of insane

This is the prospect that will get people lathered up. He has a lot of LT experience.

Wirfs might have made his case, but he is more of a right-side guy.

You fall in love with his numbers and think he is a LT, you might need to get prepared for some struggle.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Shaun O'Hara is an awful analyst.

NFL Network has gone to the dogs....I got a feeling these "analysts" are gonna be so far off on some of their mock drafts....that when the real draft goes down....people are gonna wonder how they were off so bad.

Carson

Reaction score
Huge fan of AJ Dillon. Happy he is crushing the combine

cnuball21

Reaction score
Really looking forward to seeing some of the pass rushers pull away from each other today. After Young, you've got a log jam of guys in the discussion at that next tier. I'll be keeping a close eye on:

- Gross Matos
- Greenard
- Epenesa
- Baun
- Taylor
- Weaver

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
I pretty much have my mind made up on delpit or kinlaw in round 1. if neither i would trade down. I really like the prospect of claypool as a 3rd round TE pick. he might not be there tho. realistically our picks should be S, CB and DL not necessarily in that order. Fun to watch guys have good combines and shoot up the boards. That kid Neville Gallimore is gonna test like crazy today as well. He pretty much 2 gapped his whole college career hence the limited numbers. might be a sleeper d lineman.