Sean Taylor is a liar

rathalarge

Reaction score
If you watch the replay, before Pittman hits him in the face mask, Pittman takes his right hand and runs it across the lower right portion of his face mask. For Taylor to say he didn't spit is crazy, and for Gregg Williams to say he believes him is just as ridiculous.

sago1

Reaction score
Understand ref saw Taylor spit; Greg Lewis can say what he wants.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Im not a Commander fan more than anyone else but the way i saw it Pittman punched him in the facemask first.

If someone slapped you in the face would you meekly bow down? I know i wouldnt.

wileedog

Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins said:
Im not a Commander fan more than anyone else but the way i saw it Pittman punched him in the facemask first.

If someone slapped you in the face would you meekly bow down? I know i wouldnt.

Looked to me like the spitting occured before the punch.

movinonout

Benched
Reaction score
rathalarge said:
If you watch the replay, before Pittman hits him in the face mask, Pittman takes his right hand and runs it across the lower right portion of his face mask. For Taylor to say he didn't spit is crazy, and for Gregg Williams to say he believes him is just as ridiculous.

I have a 60" Hi Def.

You can't see anything in the pic. The ref was in the way in some of the play too.

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
that boy, if he wanted to, could be the most awesome defensive player ever... too bad he's 100% punk... if he had the mental game to go with his physicalities he could dominate games... 6' 2" tall and 230 lbs... built like a patriot missile with the brain of an ostrich... if he ever decides to study game film and enhance his mental game, watch out... until then he's just another gangsta from "DA YOUU"

movinonout

Benched
Reaction score
aardvark said:
that boy, if he wanted to, could be the most awesome defensive player ever... too bad he's 100% punk... if he had the mental game to go with his physicalities he could dominate games... 6' 2" tall and 230 lbs... built like a patriot missile with the brain of an ostrich... if he ever decides to study game film and enhance his mental game, watch out... until then he's just another gangsta from "DA YOUU"

Your describing Roy Horsecollar Williams.

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
aardvark said:
Well put and very true.

aznhalf

Reaction score
movinonout said:
I have a 60" Hi Def.

You can't see anything in the pic. The ref was in the way in some of the play too.

Oh yeah..

I have a 61" Higher Def TV.

And I could see a huge glob of spit.

Guess that extra inch makes all the difference.

movinonout

Benched
Reaction score
aznhalf said:
Oh yeah..

LOL It's so sad for Dallas fan. :D

2much2soon

Reaction score
aardvark said:
built like a patriot missile with the brain of an ostrich

That statement is way too funny :laugh2:
And accurate.
The guy has such wonderful physical skills I would have a hard time not being a fan except for the fact he is such a bonehead.
Its fitting that, after the last 10 years of futility for the 'skins, that when they finally get a true marque player in Taylor it turns out he is more Dexter Manley than Art Monk/Darrell Green.

movinonout

Benched
Reaction score
2much2soon said:
That statement is way too funny :laugh2:
And accurate.
The guy has such wonderful physical skills I would have a hard time not being a fan except for the fact he is such a bonehead.
Its fitting that, after the last 10 years of futility for the 'skins, that when they finally get a true marque player in Taylor it turns out he is more Dexter Manley than Art Monk/Darrell Green.

Skins fans love him, Dallas fans despise him. What more could we ask for :)

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
aznhalf said:
Oh yeah..

Sorry but having a humongous television with excellent resolution does make a compelling case for him saying that he saw no spittle.

Mockery does not mitigate that.

Im sorry if your 14" B and W make you feel inadequate.

movinonout

Benched
Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins said:
Sorry but having a humongous television with excellent resolution does make a compelling case for him saying that he saw no spittle.

Mockery does not mitigate that.

Im sorry if your 14" B and W make you feel inadequate.

:geek:

wileedog

Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins said:

The problem with the "no spit" arguement is that if you really believe Taylor that he never spit, then you must equally accept the theory that Pittman smacked Taylor in the face and Taylor was ejected for the game for no reason.

I know refs make some bad calls sometimes, but that would be beyond all reason.

Reaction score
Sean Taylor no doubt could be the best safety in the NFL only if he could just grow up, no offense to Roy Williams but he doesn't have the physical talent of Taylor.

:laugh1:

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
movinonout said:

I guess your trying to call me a nerd or something. If you want to be a maroon and attack posters personally I hope you enjoy your banning.

I would reduce myself to the monosyllables that you are used to but Id rather not lower myself. We here at The Zone arent intimidated by intelligent thought.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
wileedog said:
The problem with the "no spit" arguement is that if you really believe Taylor that he never spit, then you must equally accept the theory that Pittman smacked Taylor in the face and Taylor was ejected for the game for no reason.

I know refs make some bad calls sometimes, but that would be beyond all reason.

I havent actually reviewed the footage brah. I just go by what is said but if the refs view was obstructed and no actual spittle was seen then Im inclined to think its possible that Taylors well deserrved rep turned and bit him right in the arse.