Sean Taylor is a liar

InDakWeTrust

DezBRomo9
Reaction score
skinsngibbs4life said:
all right, first of all, did you not read? look at the video, the ref does not get over to the play until right as pittman is hitting taylor. how does he see taylor spitting? even if taylor did spit, the ref cant eject him for something the other team says.

second, don't talk about retaliation being punished, because if that was the case, then pittman would have been ejected on the spot as well

And end of story. ST will at least be fined and/or suspended. Oh well, TS for him and you. It doesnt matter now. I said what I think happened. You said what you believed happened, oh well.
Go Seahawks!!!

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Wow typo smack. Another innovative thought coming from you. Whats next spelling smack?

And SoS see you dont unsdeerstand. I was here before this board switched over to EZbulletin. This all started a couple of years ago when MikeW and myself would have some pretty interesting discussions and wonder dog would come in and parrot Mike and try to slam me.It annoyed me at the time and one of my pet peeves is a person that repeats himself over and over thinking that will make it true.

Mike and myself are cool now but Fido here has still not gotten over me pointing out the simpleton he is. Read his posts. One out of twenty is anything other tham a 'morning' or 'i agree.' At best hell reiterate something that is already stated.

Look back at this thread. Im arguing with a Commanders fan and Fido here goes for me by trying to use what im saying against me.

Its a trend and honestly its pathetic. Fido has now resorted to inserting himself into my conversations and insult me trying to precipitate flame wars. Sorry you have to see this but Fido keeps on attacking me so Im going to keep on as well.

Anyway Im out again I just stopped to print out my class schedule before the servers went down. BTW Fido you ever figure out the metaphor yet?

Fan21

Benched
Reaction score
That's exactly why ST21 is such a special athlete, he is what he is at safety! He could play corner, linebacker, and RB (he was all state in high school with many FLA records).

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Fan21 said:
That's exactly why ST21 is such a special athlete, he is what he is at safety! He could play corner, linebacker, and RB (he was all state in high school with many FLA records).

At the same time his reputation is akin to Dennis Rodman's with the league. You have an important starter of defense that will never ever smell the benefit of a doubt.

Hoods

Reaction score
movinonout said:
Skins fans love him, Dallas fans despise him. What more could we ask for :)

I don't despise him. He's given us like three touchdowns through the air. Power to us.

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins said:
Im not a Commander fan more than anyone else but the way i saw it Pittman punched him in the facemask first.

If someone slapped you in the face would you meekly bow down? I know i wouldnt.
From the subtle head-bob from the Taylor just before the smack I’d say that Taylor spit first. If someone spits on me I'm smacking him and that's that. The ref was right there between them looking right at them and he ignored the smack and ejected Taylor. I can't see that happening unless he actually saw what he said he saw (the ref that is). Gregg Williams just wants Taylor back on the field and he doesn't care what kind of low class thug he is so I'll take his statements with a LOT of salt.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
movinonout said:
I have a 60" Hi Def.

You can't see anything in the pic. The ref was in the way in some of the play too.

I have a 50" Plasma running HiDef as well. You can clearly see Sean spit in Pittmans face. Ive ran it 10x and not once can I not miss it.

You might want to take your Best Buy boob tube back. That res is way off sounds like. Then again it may be your love your boy Sean scewing your judgment.

You make the call.

wxcpo

Reaction score
Skins fans will never say that their thug boy Taylor spit at Pittman. He was simply misunderstood by the ref and tossed for no reason. Just like it really wasn't him holding that gun and he didn't call Coach Gibbs back because he didn't get the message.

Boysathelm

Reaction score
I could care less for either of these two "professionals." I think they both belong behind bars: Taylor for his gun crime and Pittman for being a wife-beating POS.

The league is better off without either of them.

sacase

Reaction score
IF I were the Skins I would be getting really worried. This is the second tiem this has happened now. So there is a pattern of behavior being set right now, I think the NFL fines him and suspends him for the next game, and it is well deserved. Then for him to tell his coach that he didn't do it with all the evidence there is is just plain stupid. Skins fans are rediculous for saying that he did not do it, it is just crazy! The head bob is a good indicator, then after Pitman hits him you can see the spit dropping off of his face mask. To say the ref didn't see anything is stupid either. He saw them getting in each others face then started to go over there to break them up. He was watching the whole time and was looking Directly at ST. Right as he got there I think ST spit because the first thing he does is try and stop Pitman to stop from doing anything. Yeah ST keep on lying and not being a man about things and take your punishment like a man. Since you are lying about something so small I now I have no doubts that you have lied about pulling a gun out. I hope you rot in jail you little punk.

kmp77

Reaction score
Anyone have some photos of the slapping incident?? Preferably right when he's slapped.

bsheeern

Reaction score
skinsngibbs4life said:
now, im not saying that taylor did or did not spit, because none of us will probably ever know that for sure, but this is what I do know.

1) the ref didn't actually get over to see what was going on untill the moment were pittman was throwing the punch. This would indicate that he would be throwing the flag not by what he saw, but by what pittman accused verbally of Taylor.

2) last time i checked, people dont spit by jerking thier head backwards. and that is what taylor did. he slightly moved his head backward, right before the punch was thrown.

but, you cant tell, because all of the video angles that are shown don't show any sign of spit, so no one can be 100% sure that he actually did spit.

plus, even if some spit did hit pittman, it could have been a bill cowher insident, were spit accidently. and since they were jawing at it pretty well, that doesn't seem like it would be impossible.
I'll tell you the reason his head went backwards when he spit. He wears a sheild over the top portion of his face mask. I've worn them in the past. He held is head back to that he wouldn't spit on his sheild. Watch the tape. It's there.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs05/news/story?id=2285708

the gist of it: NFL fines him $17K. Did not fine him last year for spitting because they could not find video evidence. Since they fined him this year....guess what that means. They've got video on it.

can any of you imagine what BP would do to a player who got himself thrown out of such a big game? make you appreciate the focus on character a little more, huh?

Henry

Reaction score
Eh. I think Taylor did spit on him. I think it was a punk move.

I think he'll get fined and he'll play next week.

I also think if we all only rooted for nice guys there wouldn't be a whole lot of Dallas fans.

This will all sort itself out in due time. In the meantime I hope we keep on winning games.

Reaction score
I don't think Sean Taylor's on and off the field troubles are worth the gamble to be honest. I'll settle for Roy Williams none covering a** LOL...j/j

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Duck! Here comes the flood of Commanders' apologists!

"If you didn't see the spit, you must acquit!"