Sean Taylor is a liar

kingwhicker

BCRSA
Reaction score
I thought everyone connected with the Skins were liars- isn't their owner the author of lies: Satan?

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Wow. the ref says he saw Taylor spit. refs are pretty conservative when it comes to tossing players. how many ejections do you see each year? many weeks there are none. just because your Tivo replay doesn't show spit doesn't mean that the league film will not have better angles and more detail. ABC probably had the angle but didn't show it b/c the announcers kind of refused to talk about it.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Sarge said:

I bet you cant even explain the metaphor that I present. You try and resort to your normal tactic of using other people thoughts and when that fails you come back to this.

Oh you got me with that one, you player you. :loser:

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
He spit. After collecting the evidence, watching the video, Marvin Lewis' article concerning ST, reading responses of 'Skins fans trying to defend ST's actions, and finally taking into evidence that ST is a Commander - the latter being the significant weighing factor - the court of SOS finds him guilty beyond all reasonable doubt, and all attempts to defend this pathetic gun-toting example of thuggery after his trial was postponed because he is football player, falls on deaf ears.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
FuzzyLumpkins said:
I bet you cant even explain the metaphor that I present. You try and resort to your normal tactic of using other people thoughts and when that fails you come back to this.

Oh you got me with that one, you player you. :loser:

See my prior post. :D

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
FuzzyLumpkins said:
Cant do it can you, Fido?

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

schla21.gif

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Sarge said:
:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

schla21.gif

All your doing is soldifying your penchant for a lack of original thought.

You decided to pop in on this thread and try to slam me. Again you reap what you sow, Fido.

InDakWeTrust

DezBRomo9
Reaction score
skinsngibbs4life said:
now, im not saying that taylor did or did not spit, because none of us will probably ever know that for sure, but this is what I do know.

1) the ref didn't actually get over to see what was going on untill the moment were pittman was throwing the punch. This would indicate that he would be throwing the flag not by what he saw, but by what pittman accused verbally of Taylor.

2) last time i checked, people dont spit by jerking thier head backwards. and that is what taylor did. he slightly moved his head backward, right before the punch was thrown.

but, you cant tell, because all of the video angles that are shown don't show any sign of spit, so no one can be 100% sure that he actually did spit.

plus, even if some spit did hit pittman, it could have been a bill cowher insident, were spit accidently. and since they were jawing at it pretty well, that doesn't seem like it would be impossible.

Do you really realize the crappy excuse you are making? Obviously he deserved it, or else Pittman would have been rejected. These are referee's not Bucs fans. These excuses are like telling your grandmother she looks gorgeous, we all know she is butt ugly, fugly if you will. Sure, Pittman may have spit too, but he who retaliates gets the punishment, you should know that you are in the third grade right?

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
FuzzyLumpkins said:
All your doing is soldifying your penchant for a lack of original thought.

You decided to pop in on this thread and try to slam me. Again you reap what you sow, Fido.

See my prior post.

:laugh2:

skinsngibbs4life

Reaction score
joshjwc9 said:
Do you really realize the crappy excuse you are making? Obviously he deserved it, or else Pittman would have been rejected. These are referee's not Bucs fans. These excuses are like telling your grandmother she looks gorgeous, we all know she is butt ugly, fugly if you will. Sure, Pittman may have spit too, but he who retaliates gets the punishment, you should know that you are in the third grade right?

all right, first of all, did you not read? look at the video, the ref does not get over to the play until right as pittman is hitting taylor. how does he see taylor spitting? even if taylor did spit, the ref cant eject him for something the other team says.

second, don't talk about retaliation being punished, because if that was the case, then pittman would have been ejected on the spot as well

jimmy40

Reaction score
skinsngibbs4life said:
all right, first of all, did you not read? look at the video, the ref does not get over to the play until right as pittman is hitting taylor. how does he see taylor spitting? even if taylor did spit, the ref cant eject him for something the other team says.

second, don't talk about retaliation being punished, because if that was the case, then pittman would have been ejected on the spot as well
I don't know if he spit or not and don't care but I also wondered how the ref saw that when he wasn't even there when it was supposed to have happened.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Sarge said:
See my prior post.

:laugh2:

In review:

In defense of a Commanders fan, say that feelings of inadequacy should be familiar to me.

I point out as is normally the case that Fido cant come up with his own takes on anything and has to parrot others. I present a metaphor demonstrating how Fido acts like a dog from a looney toons cartoon.

Fido parrots by trying to say im childish because Ive seen Looney Toons cartoons.

I point out that the metaphor obviously eludes you.

Fido resorts to his other old tactic. Him saying he plays me like a fiddle.

I ask Fido if he can explain what I meant.

repeat from Fido x 3

look Fido i will expalin again that the fiddle routine only works when your actually in the other persons prescence where you can guage their mood.

Really I will continue to point out how despite your 6k posts all you provide this boards is longer threads because sans your input no actual substance is lost.

You dont like that so you come at me with these inane attempts at banter. You go ahead and repeat yourself again, Fido. Im bored with this and am going to head to my neighbors house drink ber and watch the game.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
FuzzyLumpkins said:
In review:

In defense of a Commanders fan, say that feelings of inadequacy should be familiar to me.

I point out as is normally the case that Fido cant come up with his own takes on anything and has to parrot others. I present a metaphor demonstrating how Fido acts like a dog from a looney toons cartoon.

Fido parrots by trying to say im childish because Ive seen Looney Toons cartoons.

I point out that the metaphor obviously eludes you.

Fido resorts to his other old tactic. Him saying he plays me like a fiddle.

I ask Fido if he can explain what I meant.

repeat from Fido x 3

look Fido i will expalin again that the fiddle routine only works when your actually in the other persons prescence where you can guage their mood.

Really I will continue to point out how despite your 6k posts all you provide this boards is longer threads because sans your input no actual substance is lost.

You dont like that so you come at me with these inane attempts at banter. You go ahead and repeat yourself again, Fido. Im bored with this and am going to head to my neighbors house drink ber and watch the game.

You go right ahead there Lumpy, you go and enjoy some "ber" with your neighbor. :D

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Well, since your claim that "Fido" can't come up with his own takes hasn't been shown to be even remotely evident, everything else is irrelevant. Also, I have a hard time believing that you've looked over all 6K of Sarge's posts within such a short time to make any type of conclusion. If a building is built without solid foundation, everything else will eventually collapse.

BTW, ST is still guilty as ****.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
SultanOfSix said:
Well, since your claim that "Fido" can't come up with his own takes hasn't been shown to be even remotely evident, everything else is irrelevant. Also, I have a hard time believing that you've looked over all 6K of Sarge's posts within such a short time to make any type of conclusion. If a building is built without solid foundation, everything else will eventually collapse.

BTW, ST is still guilty as ****.

Don't waste your time on this waste of skin Sultan. If you look at some of the spelling in his last post, you can already conclude he's been drinking "ber" for quite some time.

:D