Seems Hamlin, Tank and Killer like to party - 11/04/08

Nav22

Reaction score
Don't stand there posing for pictures that will wind up on the internetzzz, lol.
Or those in the general public can take personal responsibility to not be idiots that jump to conclusions based on 3 pictures.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Nav22;2403314 said:
Or those in the general public can take personal responsibility to not be idiots that jump to conclusions based on 3 pictures.

LOL, so now I am idiot, but these guys aren't.

You are definitely a 'Phillips Guy' bro.

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

sharph20

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2402442 said:
I'm more shocked that McAllen has a gentleman's club. :eek:

As a McAllen native I am offended lol. We actually have a ton of gentleman's clubs but that one is the "classiest". If i would have known they were here I would have gone and the ladies wouldn't have been bad either :D.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
Nav22;2402300 said:
...so you guys realize NFL players DO have lives outside of football, right?

You think they were the only guys in the NFL having a good time on Halloween?

You don't even know if they were drinking. For all you know, they were pounding Evians all night long and just having a good time.

I saw nothing incriminating from these photos. The only thing I've seen is sour grapes from unrealistic fans who think NFL players should live and breathe football 24-7 all season long.

How did YOU spend Halloween? Were you putting in extra work at the office? Somehow, I doubt it.

Apparently players are supposed to be robots, not humans.

Nav22

Reaction score
LOL, so now I am idiot, but these guys aren't.
I didn't single you or anyone else out, but I do think it's idiotic to jump to conclusions based on the 3 pics. Like I said, we have no idea what those guys did for 95% of their week. We don't even know what they did at this Halloween party.

Please don't stop providing me with your vids/audio! :D

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Nav22;2403483 said:
I didn't single you or anyone else out, but I do think it's idiotic to jump to conclusions based on the 3 pics. Like I said, we have no idea what those guys did for 95% of their week. We don't even know what they did at this Halloween party.

Please don't stop providing me with your vids/audio! :D

Oh, you are so blocked bro!

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: