Selling all my season tickets for profit this year

InTheZone

Reaction score
Who was the last major free agent the Cowboys brought in?

Was it Terrell Owens? Over a decade ago?

Earl Thomas was the exact player needed to fortify the back end of this defense for next season.

Next season is already over, and it's only March. And sadly, they don't even care.

I'll be selling ALL of my season tickets this year, to opposing fans most likely, on the internet.

At least I'll make money, too.

The Joneses seem intent on preparing for an impending strike two years from now. As if they want to suck as much money out of this thing before it all implodes.

So I'll do the same.

I'll be watching a lot of Cleveland Browns football this year. Never thought I'd type that.

This is going to be a long, boring season. Not a stitch of excitement about it.
could you give me one for no-profit?

*Will like posts for ticket*

Legend

Reaction score
I'll root, too. I'll just be doing so from home with thousands more in my account. Lol

The last Dallas Cowboys game I watched in person was at Texas Stadium in 2003 against the Eagles.

The only amount of $ I have spent on the Cowboys since then were for tours of the current stadium and the Star.

Qcard

Reaction score

Earl Thomas was the exact player needed to fortify the back end of this defense for next season.

Next season is already over, and it's only March. And sadly, they don't even care.

I'll be selling ALL of my season tickets this year, to opposing fans most likely, on the internet.

The Joneses seem intent on preparing for an impending strike two years from now. As if they want to suck as much money out of this thing before it all implodes.

So I'll do the same.

I'll be watching a lot of Cleveland Browns football this year. Never thought I'd type that.

Bye Felicia

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
The Cowboys have prioritized profits over playoff wins so I have zero problem with you doing that as well.

Fan Boys will pretend they're better than you and talk down to you for your choice but they will literally applaud any move the team makes so pay them no mind.

Same here. Though, I don't see the season as over yet. I will see how we look in preseason before I decide that, and then I might end up being surprised.

mattjames2010

Reaction score

So I'll do the same.

There's a lot more about this league to stop supporting it - the cowboys underperforming i guess can be a bore, and I don't blame fans for tuning out. However, losing comes with football - so I don't tune out because of that.

I stopped helping NFL's revenue the best I can by cutting cable, not buying merchandise I see attached to the NFL. I'm still interested int he sport, I just don't like where the NFL is going and my biggest issue with it has been the policies and the way they are enforced. Flags, controversial calls, etc. just adds to me staying away from financially supporting the NFL.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score

So I'll do the same.

IF the season tickets actually exist, why not be a real fan and offer them to Dallas fans?

Do you have a link where they are for sale? I know many who would be interested.

Sounds like you're a fair weather fan if you're admitting to watching Cleveland.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Sometimes you have to make those moves when you feel like you are on the verge of a super bowl. We were 2 games away last year. If you don't go all in now when would you ever?

Exactly. And the answer is no, apparently we won't.

movaughn88

Reaction score
LOL. You're watching what is effectively a TV show. This is entertainment that we have no control over and I try not to ever lose sight of that. Go be a Browns fan.

They could never win another Super Bowl in my life and I'd have the game on in the hospital room as I lay dying, still getting mad at our QB but thinking we can still win the game.

Whyjerry

Reaction score

So I'll do the same.

I am from NY. If I was a season ticket holder and closer to the local news on the Cowboys I would probably have stopped being a fan. I agree - sell away. I am getting more depressed watching Junior take the helm. I often say he is Jerry without the charm. This franchise is screwed as long as the Jones family is involved.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

So I'll do the same.

Damn we are going to miss having you as a fan ...

DCCowboys11

Reaction score
I understand the frustration. I was raised a “Cowboys” fan and can’t just completely throw them away. Trust me I’ve tried over the years back during the 5-11 Dave Campo seasons. I too am upset. They talk a lot about wanting to win and having an “urgency” to win but there actions just don’t line up. I get not paying Earl Thomas like Baltimore did, but if you really want to win sign somebody, anybody, better than Jeff Heath. Make a decent signing to really help the DL. Doesn’t have to be a blockbuster record breaking deal. Just a decent upgrade. Instead, they take vacation when FA starts. It has forced me to start keeping up with other teams more and more just because I love the game. Until we get a real coach and a real urgency to win, I will be less and less interested.

HoplessCowboysFan36

Reaction score

So I'll do the same.

How much for the cowboys Saints game in New Orleans??

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wow, some fans are just negative whiners about everything. Must be sad.
I like to think CowboysZone re-directs drama, real people in the real world would otherwise be on the receiving end, by it providing an emotional virtual outlet for members who do not cope well and need to vent. Probably saved one or two members from having a stroke too.

Reactions: G2